Season 2013 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears with all the rumours there might be a big gap between the sides this season, Heidelberg and Bundoora leading the way with Northcote and Monty in the mix but I haven't really heard any great news from the other 6 teams. Maybe the fight for 5th spot and relegation maybe closer then we all think. Looking at past Div2 premiers, (since Div3 came in) have come up to Div1 and been competitive straight away. If i'm right the last three (Mac, Whit, LP) Div2 premiers haven't gone back down in their first year.

How can everyone write off Monty? We have had the best pre season to date. Look out Div 1 you will all be eating your words!

How can everyone write off Monty? We have had the best pre season to date. Look out Div 1 you will all be eating your words!
How many times over previous years have we heard this statement, and more importantly how many more years before Monty finally wins the big one.
Sadly my crystal ball cannot give me an answer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many times over previous years have we heard this statement, and more importantly how many more years before Monty finally wins the big one.
Sadly my crystal ball cannot give me an answer.
Well we are one year closer than the last!
The big one is coming and you will hear all about it!
MFC!

Well we are one year closer than the last!
The big one is coming and you will hear all about it!
MFC!
You are also one year further away from 1979! Happy 34th birthday to all at Mont and to you in particular KA. The law of averages is now firmly in your favour one would think. Care to be more specific in our predictions?- This season? Next 2 years? What?

Stated before and will state again, Kaos Agent is not a Mont person, just someone trying to stir the pot.
Look back at past posts.....someone who was taking pot shots last season is now claiming to be a supporter.... Nah!

Alik magin is playing at bendigo gold i heard! Alot of the gold players based in melb train at mont at times

Hope to see all you Lower Plenty supporters at Whitt Showgrounds for our practice match tomorrow!!

Not sure why any supporter in their right mind would want to head out to Whittlesea outside the regular seasons, good riddance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back