SEASON 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is “them”?
I wouldn’t worry Gelder. The poster never has anything positive to say and nothing that is detailed or accurate. Pity he didn’t take up the opportunity to contact the previous CEO and get the real story. This is a poster that wanted a succession plan for the CEO appointment and would have complained if they appointed someone internally.

Keyboard warrior with no substance and just wants to throw faceless pot shots….

Aaron Bailey ex CEO of Outer East has moved on and is now the CEO of the Yarra Junior Football League What I have heard from you guys is coaching a VAFA senior side.Knowing Aaron personally and his father Leon in his involvement in EFNL juniors any people critical of Aaron and not replying to offers of a coffee to discuss further you have missed the opportunity to meeting a great guy.Check his resume out.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t worry Gelder. The poster never has anything positive to say and nothing that is detailed or accurate. Pity he didn’t take up the opportunity to contact the previous CEO and get the real story. This is a poster that wanted a succession plan for the CEO appointment and would have complained if they appointed someone internally.

Keyboard warrior with no substance and just wants to throw faceless pot shots….

Of course there has to be a succession plan. The whole place stops because one person leaves. They’ve also known for at least 4 months that they needed to replace Aaron.

Again I ask why would you meet with the out going CEO?

Again I will say the fixture for Div 2 is being held up because they still think Kinglake are staying even though they are accepted on the Northern League. They also think Yea are competing even though they have no coach and no players.

How can they justify Hallam and Belgrave being granted special arrangements to stay in Div 1?

What’s happening with the 19’s are we returning to tge 18’s which was the preference of YV clubs. Or are we still catering for Narre?

No surprises that Div 2 clubs were told they would have the fixture by end of Jan and they haven’t received anything. I guess there is still a few days left in ‘late Jan’

No surprises that Div 2 clubs were told they would have the fixture by end of Jan and they haven’t received anything. I guess there is still a few days left in ‘late Jan’

We all know why there is a delay though. Just be up front and honest.

Not sure what the league is waiting for with division 2 fixture.
Kinglake gone
Season 2023
We will be shortly posting the fixture and social calander for this year as we rejoin the Northern Football Netball League for the 2023 season.
Our players, members and supporters are excited to once again be apart of our local league which will sustain our future and ensure that we continue to provide a friendly family environment and quality participation experience for Football and Netball.

We would like to thank the Outer East Board and Executives, for the opportunity and their continued support to participate in their League over the past 15 years where we will remain as part of their history, we wish every future success to OUTER EAST 'Community Bank' Football & Netball.

Not sure what the league is waiting for with division 2 fixture.
Kinglake gone
Season 2023
We will be shortly posting the fixture and social calander for this year as we rejoin the Northern Football Netball League for the 2023 season.
Our players, members and supporters are excited to once again be apart of our local league which will sustain our future and ensure that we continue to provide a friendly family environment and quality participation experience for Football and Netball.

We would like to thank the Outer East Board and Executives, for the opportunity and their continued support to participate in their League over the past 15 years where we will remain as part of their history, we wish every future success to OUTER EAST 'Community Bank' Football & Netball.

League is waiting and posturing to dump a steamer on the Div 2 clubs.

When the 5 remaining clubs see the garbage comp the league will say it’s too late to change it. We will review it but in the mean time stiff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ChristianBoy would love to see the email
What a joke 🤣🤣
Now for over 3 months Kinglake were gone
What a farce

Absolute garbage and such a massive lack of respect for clubs. Those defending the league what are your thoughts on this ?

As I’ve posted before this is so the League can deliver a pile of shit 5 team comp and claim it’s too late to act. The league should not charge any fees for the sides they’ve deceived to stay in Div 2.

Kinglake officially granted leave to the northern league.

All senior fixtures were pulled this afternoon and an email sent to clubs. New fixtures to be released within the next week.

Interesting times…
What fixture were they in (Kinglake) as they weren’t in the top 2 grades and hasn’t the 3rd division not had any fixtures put out yet?

The only reason I can see why new fixtures would be released is that they will be going to 2 divisions only!

Yea have announced a coach Brian D’Arcy
Not sure they are going to have players but at least they have announced a coach.
Maybe just a senior team??
Not sure that helps clubs in division 2 though.

Imagine my surprise that Kinglake has been granted leave to NFNL 🤣🤣

What fixture were they in (Kinglake) as they weren’t in the top 2 grades and hasn’t the 3rd division not had any fixtures put out yet?

The only reason I can see why new fixtures would be released is that they will be going to 2 divisions only!

Complete lack of respect for all clubs from AFLOE.

Yea have announced a coach Brian D’Arcy
Not sure they are going to have players but at least they have announced a coach.
Maybe just a senior team??
Not sure that helps clubs in division 2 though.

Imagine my surprise that Kinglake has been granted leave to NFNL 🤣🤣

Just wasted everyone’s time really. Good luck to all clubs trying to organise anything this season.

Cranbourne returned to SFNL and won many games by 10plus goals and won the flag so adding Narre just moves the problem to another league. EFL provides an opportunity to find their right level but at a cost of Saturday Netball.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
This was the first year Cranny had been in the SFNL.

Cranbourne were not favourites to win the GF and didn’t finish top. The top 5 in their comp were all pretty close and look to be improving again. Cranny reserves didn’t make the GF and their 19s aren’t in Div 1 of that league so the club is far from a dominant force. It’s the right comp for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

SEASON 2023