SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

If that's what he got then it really was as bad as it looked on that video. Might be time to hang up the boots if that's the standard of footy you are going to play. Been a few older blokes playing the dirty this year.
He's had a few suspensions so might be de-registered now

Ok
What he got mate
let’s deal facts….

Rob has accepted 5weeks and pleaded guilty

The facts are at the time, most people at the ground would of considered it a split second football act

An advantage free kick piad
NO a yellow card
NO remonstration

Travis received concussion, luckily no other serious injuries

A review by the UMPIRE a felt it was worthy to got to the MRO that dealt out the punishment, I think most people who have watched the tape would consider it a reportable offence in hindsight,
I don’t think many can deny that

The facts are before this incident rob has been suspended for a total of 4 weeks in a 15 plus year career.
He is extremely remorseful for the incident and both clubs have been in contact throughout the week.

It was woori Yallock that asked for the footage to be removed from social media , why it got posted is beyond
Me.

To Carry on from Tim’s post , it’s a forum but…
I don’t understand why people just make up lies.
The character assassination of people over the past 24 months from the cheap seats is just poor form.
It continues to amaze me how most of the conversations on here are driven by people who will never of watched a single game of outer east footy.

We have a diverse league from top to bottom and plenty to talk about and be grateful for
Let’s talk more footy in my opinion
👍

Any truth that a club wants an investigation to overturn the result of a game?
Alex, junction or woori.
These clubs lost by under a kick. Anything more then there’s no chance of any overturn.

Saints vs freo when they didn’t hear the siren in tassie probly the only time I’ve seen an overturn which was also fair enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Junction powelly game
Powelly got a red card and replaced the player. Junction captain asked for a headcount a few times and the umpires said they didn’t know the rules

And I don’t know how tru this bit is but apparently the league called the investigation after the umps told our umpiring boss buddy what happened

Interesting the warby coach hasn’t been named today after playing the last few weeks… must be worried about Alex players remonstrating after his sickening act earlier in the season.

Interesting the warby coach hasn’t been named today after playing the last few weeks… must be worried about Alex players remonstrating after his sickening act earlier in the season.
Late submission for wanka of the week.

Your submission is accepted and good news is you're in the top 3

Any truth in a very protected ruckman getting reported offered 3 weeks decides to go to tribunal, umpires don't show up so he gets of scott free????
Protected!!!! You ever watch a game???

Absolutely no truth. 2 players, 1 from each club, did go to the tribunal -not the ruckman-
the umpire didn’t front so both cases got thrown out. FFS get ya facts right before making shit comments.

Protected!!!! You ever watch a game???

Absolutely no truth. 2 players, 1 from each club, did go to the tribunal -not the ruckman-
the umpire didn’t front so both cases got thrown out. FFS get ya facts right before making shit comments.
And for what it's worth, the umpires weren't advised of the tribunal hearing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back