SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Entry into this years finals $17 per adult, pensioners and ages 16-18 $6.
EFNL still $15 entry fee,seniors and children over 16 $10.As for the EFNL need 3 more teams to make 50 teams and 5 divisions of 10.Rumours are Bulleen Temp from amateurs and Ashwood from Southern might join the EFNL and would start in the D4, I would presume.

EFNL still $15 entry fee,seniors and children over 16 $10.As for the EFNL need 3 more teams to make 50 teams and 5 divisions of 10.Rumours are Bulleen Temp from amateurs and Ashwood from Southern might join the EFNL and would start in the D4, I would presume.

Number of AFLOE clubs well down the path of moving to the EFNL also.

Does anyone else find it ironically convenient that Belgrave, are all
Together Sunday?
Only Qualifying final to be at Yarra Glen…. Interesting to say the least.

Tell me you’re cheating, without cheating

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The move to the EFL is gaining momentum for clubs. Incompetence you can try and tolerate but bias and manipulation you can’t.

John Setka has more credibility.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The move to the EFL is gaining momentum for clubs. Incompetence you can try and tolerate but bias and manipulation you can’t.

John Setka has more credibility.
Maybe I’ve missed something but can you explain the bias and manipulation please. No point being cryptic if you’re making these accusations. No beef, I’m just genuinely interested if it is occurring.

Cheers 😊

Yes please explain and why do you think the league want Belgrave to win?

The league have forever tried to keep clubs together (where possible) sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. I’m on board with thinking the league is a circus atm but this feels like a reach

I think it makes perfect sense to keep the clubs 2 sides together, as long as you're not splitting up 2 sides from another club that were scheduled to be together on that day, and they're all neutral venues in play.

Hard enough to find volunteers and support staff for 1 location, let alone 2.

A 2s game on the weekend was moved to an earlier start time to accommodate Warby at different locations, it's just common sense, isn't it?

In previous years there have been some occasions where Team 1 had their seniors and reserves together but Team 2 were split over 2 locations. All they did was start the earlier game 30 - 45 mins earlier as it allowed trainers / support staff to move from 1 ground to the other.

What does everyone think of the suspension to the Warburton player?
Impossible to tell whether there was any head contact from the video I’ve seen (on VV facebook page in the comments) so I presume (or at least hope) there was more evidence presented than that?

What does everyone think of the suspension to the Warburton player?
Impossible to tell whether there was any head contact from the video I’ve seen (on VV facebook page in the comments) so I presume (or at least hope) there was more evidence presented than that?
Nope that's the only evidence available.

I think it makes perfect sense to keep the clubs 2 sides together, as long as you're not splitting up 2 sides from another club that were scheduled to be together on that day, and they're all neutral venues in play.

Hard enough to find volunteers and support staff for 1 location, let alone 2.

A 2s game on the weekend was moved to an earlier start time to accommodate Warby at different locations, it's just common sense, isn't it?
Warby should have been scheduled together but have been split to accommodate Belgrave

Only one club was asked about the scheduling as well and no need to be told who. The team that finished on top in A Grade has been moved to accommodates lower grades.
Ground makes f all difference, if you’re good enough, you’ll win. Sounds very petty and smacks of looking for excuses before even loosing. Not helpful I’d recon.

Remove this Banner Ad

SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back