Official Match Thread Season 22 - Round Three - West Coast Wonders vs Geelong Wolves at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

GfJNU68.gif

My Diagnosis is they are suffering from a case of

fear
fɪə/
noun
noun: fear; plural noun: fears
  1. 1.
    an unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain, or harm.
Flashbacks must be too much to handle.

There is a place that can help.
https://www.mensline.org.au/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonders are going down like the census website last Tuesday #slightlylatetopicalbanter
It's funny you say this because the Wonders are going to hack into the Wolves HQ and steal your teams tactics for Sunday night (if you guys have any)

Which pill means I never have to see that piece of shit movie again?

Green one.

That said, first matrix was pretty good, but it does go seriously downhill after that.

It's funny you say this because the Wonders are going to hack into the Wolves HQ and steal your teams tactics for Sunday night (if you guys have any)

I have a Chinese team of hackers at the ready.

Haha good luck hacking us. Geelong is still years away from getting this "world wide web".

the one you had to insert rectally..
I am fine with this.

Green one.

That said, first matrix was pretty good, but it does go seriously downhill after that.
I found it too slow. Some guy made me watch it as its one of his favourite movies. I'd ask a question then 5 minutes later it would be explained in the movie. It took too long to explain stuff imo which made it confusing. And it was just shit as well which doesn't help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 22 - Round Three - West Coast Wonders vs Geelong Wolves at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back