Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - East Side Hawks vs Roys FFC at Waverley Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Roys have to start winning finals before they can start winning premierships...
This batch of rookies the roys have picked up are taking us places mate ;) you will all see!

Matt_352 mike123 xenxen and myself are all going to contribute to making the roys great again :p

Hi. I'm going to be mostly inactive again because this thread looks like it's probably going to turn out to be whatever Tony Lynn's thread is.

You all disgust me.

Have a great time.

I'm sorry I disgust you.
I swear it was everything and I practiced that dance all week.

Boy I really do not want to do any work today.

What snack should I get later?

I'll bring you a flan.

I usually don't work on Wednesdays.
Today i am.
I have all day meetings.
I am wearing shorts.
IT"S MY DAY OFF DAMMIT I"LL WEAR WHAT I WANT>

Well instead of complaining add something constructive to the thread that you consider "good"

Well instead of complaining add something constructive to the thread that you consider "good"

That's you. That's what you sound like.

That's you. That's what you sound like.

Are you two brothers?

"I know you are, but what am I"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This batch of rookies the roys have picked up are taking us places mate ;) you will all see!

Matt_352 mike123 xenxen and myself are all going to contribute to making the roys great again :p
They're all very firstnamey rookies. Except maybe yourself unless your name is Stoo.

Hi Stoo. My name is Agen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - East Side Hawks vs Roys FFC at Waverley Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back