Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
BsreIXD.png

VS

397254_4f8e9f2e4004ef6206cd2f646434ccf3.png

Last seasons spooners* turned Ladder Leaders take on a Bears team tackling frequent questions surrounding the future of the Quivorir's imminent return.

Form Guide

1st
WWLLD
Round 12: Las Vegas Bears 21.11 (137) defeated Fighting Furies 17.13 (115)

The Gold City Royals, without my doubt, are the envy of the League at the moment, and if you don't think so, sniff the roses, and give a big whiff of outraged disgust...currently 1st on the ladder, double chance in finals pretty much locked up and a active group of posters; starting at the top with their captain and Fred medallist contender Blacky with quality like paddles, fp32 and a few other Dirty Birds, whom are just some of the names to make the Royals usually a good week. Well, too be honest I'm putting a positive spin on things, I'm a positive person... but it's evident the shadow from the loss of barney_stinson has barely passed over this club now on the up.

Form Guide
10th
LWWLW
Round 12: Las Vegas Bears 21.11 (137) defeated Fighting Furies 17.13 (115)

Matera's impending departure from the Vegas socialites speed dial service raises some questions over who will take charge of the future, after the captaincy of Mateflon delivered the inaugural premiership in S22 (shouldhavejoinedthebears), who will lead them to their new glory days....Will it be the wily veterans in Kane249 or Doctor Gero who take charge? Or the existing young guns in AngryRanga and JoshWoodenSpoon who have created some brilliant media this season at a time which the league has stagnated in that direction? Only time will tell. For now, the Bears haven't broken hope of reaching a Finals position, felling the Furies over 5 spots ahead of them just last week.

Players to Watch

thatsapaddlin - Just so you don't end up on the receiving end of one of his vicious attacks, there's no coming back.

AngryRanga - You don't want to get on AR's bad side either, I've seen him grrr even the most shit of shitposters in this sub forum.

Blacky - Mainly for my own sake on how to slink away from continuing the TOTW without anyone noticing

Broken - With all the bad mouthing of Season 24, mobba bless with one of the best to ever do it, and his return to the Bears has strengthened the club significantly whilst bowiedog cries from his castle, wheelchair access provided.

Tips

Your team will win if you like this post

Your team will win if you like this post/SPOILER]

we will all win if you like op
Teamsheets due in Thursday, 11:59 PM.

This challenge comes at a perfect time for us. Royals a pretty snazzy outfit and I just bought some bootleg skin-peeler device from a booth at the royal show.

IMG_3890-2.jpg

This challenge comes at a perfect time for us. Royals a pretty snazzy outfit and I just bought some bootleg skin-peeler device from a booth at the royal show.

IMG_3890-2.jpg
Worst Water Balloon race prize ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And so it comes to pass that after a journey far and wide I am returned.

More to come.
Tommy who?

Tommycash

Disclaimer: Tommycash may or may not be affiliated with Stan Cash

lol Indian Giver - you couldn't get away with that shit nowadays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back