Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

1dxy67.gif

y r u a spoon
When I was young I was abandoned by my family and lived my formative years in the wild amongst cutlery. They taught me to scoop, measure, and stir. I wouldn't be the individual I am today without them, I will always consider myself a spoon.

When I was young I was abandoned by my family and lived my formative years in the wild amongst cutlery. They taught me to scoop, measure, and stir. I wouldn't be the individual I am today without them, I will always consider myself a spoon.
I am bland, I wear clothes that blend in , I dont make any noise, I disappear on a cloudy day and on a sunny day I make an indefinite shape that people can sense but not see.

u4-x0QWgthDTWUgQqfbUnZYPEfs=.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Severe cricketers regret atm. Serve me drinks tonight Butler
Keep me coming too.

DON'TPRETENDTOPLAYCRICKETIFYOUDON'TKNOWWHOTHISIS

Bigfooty deleted the emoji's that are necessary for this meme. Prayers for "clapping emoji" and its absence in this post.
Dizzee-Rascal-Bop-N-Keep-It-Dippin-video-1508429247-640x387.jpg

To make sure I am ready for this week's match against <insert term>, I will be sleeping on the field in my uniform. Just be sure to remove any bottles or debris before the match.

Match in Music

Vs

It's been a dark three weeks culminating in a ****ing draw last week, but today we play the quick, tiny, sweet nosed, kindly mouthed brainless yumbos. I foresee a happy Halloween as we make the Bears our bunnies.
Royals by the length of the Vegas strip.

Match in Music

Vs

It's been a dark three weeks culminating in a ******* draw last week, but today we play the quick, tiny, sweet nosed, kindly mouthed brainless yumbos. I foresee a happy Halloween as we make the Bears our bunnies.
Royals by the length of the Vegas strip.

Go the yumbos!

It's for your players, you have no fans to draw crowds from.
o

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back