Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 3 - Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope Cats win the Premiership.

They have the best posters on this site (always stood out to me in Hawthorn/Geelong shitfights), mix of trolling/wit/humour, and near everyone is writing them off. Would be the perfect storm across the boards. Especially if they beat Sydney in the GF

If not them I want the Giants to win.

Really don't want Richmond or Sydney to win

Lol, did the Furies really suck that much energy from you that this is all you have to offer up?

Looks like you have an opening on your list to recruit a new rookie, HaroLad. :thumbsu:
I literally don't even know a single relevant poster who plays for the dragons. When I decided on the move I originally told harolad it's a no, and that I signed with the dragons. Harolad response was 'Who?'

Hope Cats win the Premiership.

They have the best posters on this site, mix of trolling/wit/humour, and near everyone is writing them off. Would be the perfect storm across the boards. Especially if they beat Sydney in the GF

If not them I want the Giants to win.

Really don't want Richmond or Sydney to win
If Richmond win I'll take a break from BigFooty for a few years.

I literally don't even know a single relevant poster who plays for the dragons. When I decided on the move I originally told harolad it's a no, and that I signed with the dragons. Harolad response was 'Who?'
He must have a short memory considering we turned his career around, but hey, you keep defending your decision to sign with the Baghdad Bombers.

Absolute screeeeaaaams of insecurity. Sterge & _Cayz_ have seemingly done well with closing the door on you. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He must have a short memory considering we turned his career around, but hey, you keep defending your decision to sign with the Baghdad Bombers.

Absolute screeeeaaaams of insecurity. Sterge & _Cayz_ have seemingly done well with closing the door on you. :thumbsu:
You make The Filth Wizard look like a competent admin of the league. #SorryButItsTrue

Remember when you PM'd me on the 29th of April telling me that you were joining the Wonders?

It's all good, Haro. I managed to keep the leagues third best poster at the Dragons FFC. ;)
In doing so you forcibly removed the leagues best captain.

Your selfishness and attitude are toxic, and it will be the undoing of the Dragons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 3 - Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Back