Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, I completely understand what you are saying.

It is like when the children were left in charge of the East Side Hawks that one time.
I’ve got bullet points, different fonts, all sorts of shit I have to fix. It’s like a big firey bird took a crap on my computer.

I’ve got bullet points, different fonts, all sorts of shit I have to fix. It’s like a big firey bird took a crap on my computer.
Now replace ‘big fiery bird’ with ‘sim’, ‘crap’ with ‘crap’ and ‘my computer’ with ‘my team’s win-loss record against the fire chickens’.

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Coney Island Warriors : 9.5.59
Dragons FFC : 16.10.106
=====================================
giphy.gif

Lol ok.

Cheers for the week Dragons, best for the rest and thanks Wosh.

Now replace ‘big fiery bird’ with ‘sim’, ‘crap’ with ‘crap’ and ‘my computer’ with ‘my team’s win-loss record against the fire chickens’.
Looking forward to your level-headed, reasonable weekly wrap-up of this game in our team thread :whistle:

Looking forward to your level-headed, reasonable weekly wrap-up of this game in our team thread :whistle:
Dennis Lillee had a shorter run up.

Angry Computer GIF

I had 30 touches in ressies but I don't want to come up. I am not a crackpot.
Don't make me threaten you with a run in the firsts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A difficult choice this week due to dragon inaction, but the winner of best oppo player of the week goes to Bonz For falling for my bingo trick

Good win, Dragons!! A bit of a slow start in the first term but our second and third terms were much better before the game descended into a bit of an arm wrestle in the last stanza. Thankfully, we were a fair way ahead at that point and cruised home to a farly comfortable win.

Blaze Storm was clearly best afield with a ripping game with strong contributions from Ligma, Drizzy, T2B_, Bradesmaen, Pickitt and freo84. Hatchy1992 secured himself another Subway voucher with three goals while Bonz also chipped in with three to continue his steady start to the season.

Nice to grab a win away from home with another important game coming up in the next round. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cortland Park [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back