Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 3 - Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Your insecurities are showing my friend
esf8wdi.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey TheCoach16, what will you do if Richmond win the Premiership :p
KohPhi, as you know, a couple years back, I had a cancer battle. The chemo ensured that for five months all I did was throw up, shit my pants, and have my entire body in constant agony....
If those Richmond campaigners win a premiership, I will look back on the chemo time as "the good ol' days"...

I may also develop a horrible rash. A deep deep sadness and anger will envelop me. And I will be leave the country for at least six months.

I will also research, employ a team of barristers and pay lots of money, if needed, to find some legal or sports precedent that strips them of said premiership. It will become my life's work...

It's fair to say, I won't be pleased...

KohPhi, as you know, a couple years back, I had a cancer battle. The chemo ensured that for five months all I did was throw up, shit my pants, and have my entire body in constant agony....
If those Richmond campaigners win a premiership, I will look back on the chemo time as "the good ol' days"...

I may also develop a horrible rash. A deep deep sadness and anger will envelop me. And I will be leave the country for at least six months.

I will also research, employ a team of barristers and pay lots of money, if needed, to find some legal or sports precedent that strips them of said premiership. It will become my life's work...

I wish I could find someone who hates me the same way you hate Richmond...

Haha fair rant, very good, well done, we love ourselves a fighter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 3 - Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Back