Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers @Waverley Park

Who wins ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Which one do you suggest? The one where I bedded Wonder Woman in her glass plane or the one where I rassled alligators and then drank 16 beers with them?

I like the one when you absolutely smashed 151 DT points in a GrandFinal in a game nobody expected us to win.

Plenty of ill feeling in this thread, which I like, but you guys are living in the past.

I couldn't care less about Citrus and Halo boy and who dobbed to which mod.

Season 25 offers so much and you people are bringing so little

Maybe you need to point a few fingers at your own team mates here Rooey as well mate. As I see it, we are doing a fair bit not to join in. Can't say as much about some of the Hawks though. Which again is fine in my eyes, it's the SFA and as long as it's directed to the persona and not the person then almost anything goes.
Anyway, he's big and ugly enough to cop it and dish it out so all is good. :p

giphy.gif

Good to see you buddy!

Maybe you need to point a few fingers at your own team mates here Rooey as well mate. As I see it, we are doing a fair bit not to join in. Can't say as much about some of the Hawks though. Which again is fine in my eyes, it's the SFA and as long as it's directed to the persona and not the person then almost anything goes.
Anyway, he's big and ugly enough to cop it and dish it out so all is good. :p
That would require me to know who's on my team, I'm here for the accolade's and the free lunches.

Not against a good roasting but some people are hung up on some clown from season 16
Some clown from the 60's.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would require me to know who's on my team, I'm here for the accolade's and the free lunches.

Not against a good roasting but some people are hung up on some clown from season 16
View attachment 457013

If you wanted accolades you could've just joined the Bombers

View attachment 457013

Fair point!

Wait.. you get free lunch!

All I get is access to the finest goats.

They were gonna tumble against the swampies last year when I was at 174 and then I got banned ha

Wasn't that Trust_in_sps...

HEY.. WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

Fair point!

Come on, I shared plenty of Camels with you over the journey.

Fair point!

Mate I am really worried about Loonerty and the mental scars inflicted on him GF day last season. Can you actually come back from something like that??

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers @Waverley Park

Back