Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers @Waverley Park

Who wins ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey TL, YearOfTheRoos wants to have lunch with us, Can you elaborate on the rules for him. I’d hate for there to be a misunderstanding...

Okay YearOfTheRoos when we go out for lunch and have Dumplings Coach loves to share food. I would actually suggest he is an over sharer when it comes to food so be sure to just take things off his plate at will as he would not have it any other way!

Hey TL, YearOfTheRoos wants to have lunch with us, Can you elaborate on the rules for him. I’d hate for there to be a misunderstanding...
The only way I'm touching your balls is if there is ample amount of scotch, I can order whatever I want and you're going to have to wear somethin satin.

And if you want your friends to watch I'm ok with it

Okay YearOfTheRoos when we go out for lunch and have Dumplings Coach loves to share food. I would actually suggest he is an over sharer when it comes to food so be sure to just take things off his plate at will as he would not have it any other way!
He’s setting you up, YOTR... He still limps from when he tried that...

The only way I'm touching your balls is if there is ample amount of scotch, I can order whatever I want and you're going to have to wear somethin satin.

And if you want your friends to watch I'm ok with it

So you just described a normal lunch....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus mate, I was going home.

6th most posts in the thread. You're quiet you little... grub.

I need some inspiration did it all in my first season

EKA rookie of the year
Grand final winner
BOG in the preliminary
Mad rooter

No doubt, I'm just not sure it should be part of the initiation process for the Bombers. Aren't there laws against things like that?

Lol.. you make it sound like the participants have any say in it...cute.

You can’t your eyes off this thread. It’s thrills and spills, fast paced, and wall to wall quality...

And that’s just BEEG ...

They don't call me grease lightning for nothing.

Just let YearOfTheRoos know the hot asian transvestite is mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers @Waverley Park

Back