Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers @Waverley Park

Who wins ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You left?

Sorry, man. My mistake.

I forgot you’re a sensitive soul. You could probably sense that even your teammates were tired of your rot...

Coach don’t be too hard on him, he is drinking again and we need to be mindful of that. Let’s reach out and support him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't think it was possible, but most of Bombers have actually regressed...

Mate we have worked hard in the off season but there is nothing like acknowledgement from a peer to realise the hard work is paying off.

I'm actually so proud of filth for the effort our east side rookies have put in so far this season.

This club is going places
I didn't think it was possible, but most of Bombers have actually regressed...
They were better last year?

Don't want to get ahead of myself but I may be the first person to retire from the SFA after 1 season because it's too easy

Mate we have worked hard in the off season but there is nothing like acknowledgement from a peer to realise the hard work is paying off.
Finally! Some recognition...

200.gif

Things

Seriously you and TheCoach16 should sign up for over raters anonymous.

The course is so good it will literarily change your life
“Overaters”????

It’s a weird looking guy in a hoodie, lighting a dart, and then he turns around and IT’S A GLOVED HAND GIVING YOU THE BIRD!

It doesn’t get much better than that, my friend!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers @Waverley Park

Back