Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, we saw a movie and talked in a park. Then she asked me where I thought we were at, I said that I thought we were more than friends and she agreed. So yeah I guess the money helped.
Save me some of the wedding cake.......

And so on to other topics.

Different ones. In fact any other ones.

Get a ****en hair cut. You look like Tom Alvin for christ sake!!

View attachment 592707
I actually look like Bob Dylan
dylan.jpg

Shall we resume talking about how much you hate me?
You’re starting to get a bit fixated there. It’s a bit like that film where Glen Close eats a rabbit and then goes transparent and haunts a library.

You’re starting to get a bit fixated there. It’s a bit like that film where Glen Close eats a rabbit and then goes transparent and haunts a library.
You could’ve just said no you don’t want to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually look like Bob Dylan
dylan.jpg
well then after ya haircut, get some sun and hit the gym. You will get smashed in the guts by our midfield you waif!

Classic Closey.

Tarks is very boilerish isn't he?

well then after ya haircut, get some sun and hit the gym. You will get smashed in the guts by our midfield you waif!
It's all good. He'll have no eyes left by the completion of quarter time, so his muscle conditioning will be the least of his worries.

Classic Closey.

Tarks is very boilerish isn't he?
I have no trouble imagining Tarks boiling anything. Interestingly, I can also picture Turks boiling things. And Greeks for that matter. Or Spaniards. Boiling is definitely a talent that exists in a number of regions.

I have no trouble imagining Tarks boiling anything. Interestingly, I can also picture Turks boiling things. And Greeks for that matter. Or Spaniards. Boiling is definitely a talent that exists in a number of regions.
Turks

Boiling is a great method of cooking.

I also like broiling. The concept excites me.

It's all good. He'll have no eyes left by the completion of quarter time, so his muscle conditioning will be the least of his worries.
Pedro got you on commission now mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back