Official Match Thread Season 37, First Preliminary Final - Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished for the season but with no end to the efforts, with SpecialBruce Mooch and DERRINALPHIL notching goals, everyone fighting it out to the final bell!

Great effort Roys! Wonderful season after the reboot.

Not bad Swampies. Keep that up and you might win the big one next week <3

Now that I have had a season back after a 20 year hiatus, and have been a revelation in the midfield, we will be premiers next year. We will get stronger as a team.

Commiserations, Mobbs & The Roys

Thanks for posting, MWPP

Alejandro Jodorowsky Fun GIF by Endless Poetry

#flagrats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

18 tackles philreich ?? Is that even legal? Must be a world record too - Hate ?

Well Roys what a ride it has been. We looked good early and I thought it was going to be our day. It's not often royboy2 gets a 3 minute hat-trick so that should have been the omen that spurred us on. But alas despite some amazing individual Roy performances, as a team we were overran in the second half. The score could have been much worse if the Swampies could kick straight. We can hold our heads up high for a good season which just ran out of juice a week early.

Rats ....... all I can say is congrats on getting to the big one. You certainly earned it today, despite okeydoke7's inaccuracy ;) I can honestly say you guys are my second favourite team in the Sweet FA so if we can't get a crack at the trophy, I'll be cheering you guys on to lift it next week.

Well Roys what a ride it has been. We looked good early and I thought it was going to be our day. It's not often royboy2 gets a 3 minute hat-trick so that should have been the omen that spurred us on. But alas despite some amazing individual Roy performances, as a team we were overran in the second half. The score could have been much worse if the Swampies could kick straight. We can hold our heads up high for a good season which just ran out of juice a week early.

Rats ....... all I can say is congrats on getting to the big one. You certainly earned it today, despite okeydoke7's inaccuracy ;) I can honestly say you guys are my second favourite team in the Sweet FA so if we can't get a crack at the trophy, I'll be cheering you guys on to lift it next week.
I reckon DemonJim had 18 tackles in the S29 grand final against us - it won him the Deestroy Medal, but we won by a point.

19 is the record. Equal second! Not bad!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back