Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t want to heap the pressure on but there’s a very real possibility he’ll become the most successful Mount Buller captain I’ve ever played under. And I even played under me.
He already is o_O

Why is your map printed backwards? o_O

No wonder you can't Netflix properly...
We live in Australia, everything is back to front and upside down.

Have you been drinking tonight Ant Bear ?
Huh? You actually asked if a Swamprat has been drinking? It's like asking if a 1 legged duck swims around in circles, or if the Wonders lose finals :eek:.

I actually look like Bob Dylan
SO DO I!!!

Son?
giphy.gif

Us Saudi Arabians prefer acid baths. Apparently Ant Bears are very difficult to dispose of using hot water alone. I of course would have no knowledge at all of such events.
You know, if you put a frog into boiling water, it leaps straight out. But if you put it in a saucepan and slowly bring it to the boil, it will happily broil...

so I'm told

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve never really known whether it is possible to drink too much, but I am making a solid attempt at finding out.
From experience, no it is not possible

There's always one talented ****.

Also that dad joke was pretty good.

Haha thanks. I basically hone my humour in conversations with BRAB and take it out on unsuspecting musicians and crowd members.

Haha thanks. I basically hone my humour in conversations with BRAB and take it out on unsuspecting musicians and crowd members.
You look like such a nice kind quiet person I'd be surprised if I got a BRAB-isim out of you

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back