Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Demons,

How are the Mad Monday plans coming along? Have you got a venue sorted?

I look forward to seeing the photos.
We haven’t yet, last I heard a lot of the better venues are booked up on the 17th of December but we’re still on the lookout :)

I actually had him as a drunk bulldog fan cheering after the 2016 finals
I'm still a drunk Bombers fan cheering after the 2000 finals

...and a drugged up Bombers fan doing whatever it takes to win the next one :thumbsu:

I'm still a drunk Bombers fan cheering after the 2000 finals

...and a drugged up Bombers fan doing whatever it takes to win the next one :thumbsu:

What’s this premiership thing you speak of???

We’ll do it for you and every other poor sod that ever had to be a leader at this club.
being the captain of this club is genuinely enough to drive someone to become an alcoholic

Definitely not! Couldn’t be far from the truth haha, occasionally yes but I’m not into that sort of thing I wanna settle down and have a serious dating time now

How are your Moos going Far Kern?
Happily licking their lick and drinking their drink at the minute.

At the moment I’m working with the Park Rangers in the hope of using the moos and a big bucket of water just on the forest side of my back fence to lure down the two poor horsies that were abandoned. They seem to want to hang around my cows when they’re in the up paddock, so I’m holding the moos up there for a little longer. We have a capture attempt lined up on Saturday and they now know who the naughty owner is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to be clear - when I do this is the straw my utensil? Or am I eating three litres of jelly and a straw?

I don’t want to put myself through any unnecessary burden.
Good question.

No idea. I don't make up the challenges, I'm merely the witty charismatic host.

IlnL.gif
Really really?

Happily licking their lick and drinking their drink at the minute.

At the moment I’m working with the Park Rangers in the hope of using the moos and a big bucket of water just on the forest side of my back fence to lure down the two poor horsies that were abandoned. They seem to want to hang around my cows when they’re in the up paddock, so I’m holding the moos up there for a little longer. We have a capture attempt lined up on Saturday and they now know who the naughty owner is.
Pffft pull the udder one - sounds like a load of bull :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back