Official Match Thread Season 28, Round 10: Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah good point. But it seems that making duck after duck isn't enough for Warner to get dropped - I guess he has to make less than zero before the selectors will consider replacing him.

Warner and Khawaja will no doubt pile on the runs against a pretty weak Pakistan side.

I'm sure we'll see the comparisons to Bradman come out again during the summer.

On behalf of the Sin City Swamprats leadership ground, I'd like to deliver the following message

Tomorrow on October the 4th we acknowledge and mourn the loss of drazah. We remember his life, his humour and the light he bought to the Sweet F.A. as well as to those who knew him. Our thoughts are with jackster83 and the rest of his family today.

As a mark of respect to drazah, no Rat is going to be posting on the Sweet F.A. board for the whole day.

Rest in peace drazah. Forever in our hearts

You may have missed out on Ant Bear's 100 game celebration...if you ever want to see that, we'll refer you back to the thread so that you can be thoroughly "entertained."
It was the most memorable 100th game in SFA history - 6 seasons later, people are still talking about it

On behalf of the Sin City Swamprats leadership ground, I'd like to deliver the following message

Tomorrow on October the 4th we acknowledge and mourn the loss of drazah. We remember his life, his humour and the light he bought to the Sweet F.A. as well as to those who knew him. Our thoughts are with jackster83 and the rest of his family today.

As a mark of respect to drazah, no Rat is going to be posting on the Sweet F.A. board for the whole day.

Amen.

You may have missed out on Ant Bear's 100 game celebration...if you ever want to see that, we'll refer you back to the thread so that you can be thoroughly "entertained."
He sadly deleted some of the best bits, but in a prelim final many seasons ago Ant Bear shared a magnificent photo of himself on a boat declaring himself “thr king”. Some say the SFA peaked at that moment

Out of respect to the Swamprats this will be my only post today on the Match Thread
Condolences to jackster83, your family, Swamprats players past and present and all those affected
RIP drazah

Demons no need to reply too this or post today - lets show the Swamprats the respect and keep posting to team thread and other match threads today

Out of respect to the Swamprats this will be my only post today on the Match Thread
Condolences to jackster83, your family, Swamprats players past and present and all those affected
RIP drazah

Demons no need to reply too this or post today - lets show the Swamprats the respect and keep posting to team thread and other match threads today
I would like to say that’s a very beautiful thing and I will be doing the same, this is my only post for the rest of the day. RIP Drazah.

Thank you to both the Demons and the Swamprats for the respect shown yesterday in honour of drazah
Now, onto the match! Time to #doitfordraz
Come on you Rats!!!

Thank you to both the Demons and the Swamprats for the respect shown yesterday in honour of drazah
Now, onto the match! Time to #doitfordraz
Come on you Rats!!!
Hear hear - well done everybody. Hopefully the game lives up to the match of the round status, with the Rats winning on the last kick of the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the???? So your kids never said anything completely out of the blue? That's kids for you dude - saying weird stuff is what they do.
I don’t have kids.

by the way, don’t take what I said seriously it was only in jest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 28, Round 10: Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back