Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - Fighting Furies vs Coney Island Warriors at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

hello
f*ck you all except that pants dude
flog
Your fine use of the English language and ability to engage the audience has been noted

Congratulations JackBero; you are now The Fighting Furies Media Liaisons Officer

Your fine use of the English language and ability to engage the audience has been noted

Congratulations JackBero; you are now The Fighting Furies Media Liaisons Officer
I for one cannot wait for Roving Bero.

Hello Muppets, Warriors and creature ( TJASTA ).

Our lovely captain said that I am so far ahead of the comp I could sit out the first training session of the week.

But now I am back and ready to tear these Furries a new one. Onward to finals we go.

I for one cannot wait for Roving Bero.

Why do I keep getting images of Billy Brownless foray into politics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So far today I have had 2 coffees and I am on my second 500ml can of Mother (yes I like Mothers).

Speaking of. Have I missed any quality ya mum jokes yet?

Marklar_33 specials?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hello Muppets, Warriors and creature ( TJASTA ).

Our lovely captain said that I am so far ahead of the comp I could sit out the first training session of the week.

But now I am back and ready to tear these Furries a new one. Onward to finals we go.

hello harry ead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He won a dumb Yakker award (the flathead award) a few seasons ago and still won’t shut up about it.

Don't rag on people being more successful than you. You wish you could win a flathead

I'm running a survey...

Which is more annoying:

Like this post for EAD TJASTA
Love heart eyes for positive force TJASTA

I'm running a survey...

Which is more annoying:

Like this post for EAD TJASTA
Love heart eyes for positive force TJASTA

I’ll give you a rainbow dick for ‘I’m new here’

D230D8FF-3EEE-4AEC-8563-8B0A99E10DDD.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - Fighting Furies vs Coney Island Warriors at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back