Official Match Thread Season 30 R14: Gold City Royals vs Mount Buller Demons at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

It really, truly and sincerely might be. People have been making toilet jokes, biweekly, for eight years now and it never gets old. We all have a good laugh about it. Hahaha.

Tempted to start a poll on the main board about it, but club biases would result in most people blindly voting their own stadium.

Anyway, if you think The Golden Throne is the best ground in the Sweet FA, Love react to this post. If you disagree, either Haha react to this post or **** off and die. One or the other, thanks.

~ Marlowe.

Anyway, if you think The Golden Throne is the best ground in the Sweet FA, Love react to this post. If you disagree, either Haha react to this post or fu** off and die. One or the other, thanks.

~ Marlowe.
Brilliant tactic! Love reacts and Haha reacts will reflect very well on your reaction score. Win-win situation for you.

Now, excuse me while I fu** off and die.

Brilliant tactic! Love reacts and Haha reacts will reflect very well on your reaction score. Win-win situation for you.

Now, excuse me while I fu** off and die.

If you want to die instead of liking my posts, I respect your choice. 😑

Dont do that.

I heard you are bringing the sausage rolls for our matchup.

The planned cannibalisation of him and his entire family was supposed to be a surprise. Now he might not show up.

View attachment 998075

-------

MT. BULLER DEMONS | OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

The Mount Buller Demons Will Respond To This Later (vs. Royals)

-------

B: Quivorirmanangatangfancyscum
HB: jmoo wansausagerollToump Ass
C: Van_Dyke - Yakker - Dero
HF: boncer34 cooneymoginie
F: Thetrader15Tarkyn_24sante
FOLL: Proper GanderDemonJimCallums_Guns
INT: Deaneus! - Headless

Changes:

Yakker: CHB > C
sausageroll: C > CHB​

sausageroll hates the centre. Hates it.
Yep! Back on the HFF where I seem to be happiest! Thanks captain!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I Dont Care tell you this? I need to know as we give free food to anyone who refers people to tr products
No he didnt.

I was going to suggest you brought the beers, but given we are both food based products it seemed more appropriate to bring what we are

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 R14: Gold City Royals vs Mount Buller Demons at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back