Official Match Thread Season 30, Round 16: Gold City Royals vs Gumbies FFC @ The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of balance and coming together...

12148767-two-elderly-ladies-reading-a-book.jpg
The Stackes Six are a bunch of old lesbians?

Hallo Gumbies!

By the looks of all the mentions early in this thread it seems as though you're all big fans of the #stackedsix.

I have to apologise for us not being around to sign autographs earlier, as you see after last week where the two biggest evils facing the world; Donald Trump and Baghdad Bombers were defeated we went out to brunch in celebration.

5b2e949d1ae66243008b56f1_width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp.png

But now we are finished and the notorious Gold City Royals are ready to meet our adoring fans.

Marlowe GreyCrow Smartys Power Paddles_ Kapow!!! BRAB ShaunDuggan HawkPatrol Cesoir Easty Ulahoopski Noobz0r boondy spookism The Filth Wizard MrPremiership grumbleguts Blacky brahj NTRabbit CakeEater Dennis Confetti The acurate one nahnah

Hallo Gumbies!

By the looks of all the mentions early in this thread it seems as though you're all big fans of the #stackedsix.

I have to apologise for us not being around to sign autographs earlier, as you see after last week where the two biggest evils facing the world; Donald Trump and Baghdad Bombers were defeated we went out to brunch in celebration.

View attachment 1007266

But now we are finished and the notorious Gold City Royals are ready to meet our adoring fans.

Marlowe GreyCrow Smartys Power Paddles_ Kapow!!! BRAB ShaunDuggan HawkPatrol Cesoir Easty Ulahoopski Noobz0r boondy spookism The Filth Wizard MrPremiership grumbleguts Blacky brahj NTRabbit CakeEater Dennis Confetti The acurate one nahnah
One of those avatars gets me every time.

Hallo Gumbies!

View attachment 1007266

Blacky looks like he's had a few macarons this morning.

Hallo Gumbies!

View attachment 1007266

Imagine putting six blokes up against Rodney Dangerfield and still losing. That is your privilege this week. Enjoy it Royals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pleasant.

And if you followed all the accolades and awards I've won in the Sweet FA - expected.
Don't listen to him Genghis Tron, he has had a few spectacular sookism episodes over it.

And if you followed all the accolades and awards I've won in the Sweet FA - expected.
I've followed your career about as often as people vote for you.

Don't listen to him Genghis Tron, he has had a few spectacular sookism episodes over it.
I hope to witness the next.

I caught that thread looking back on his failed captaincy. Good fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30, Round 16: Gold City Royals vs Gumbies FFC @ The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back