Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 9: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I never understood the salt of the earth line, isn't salting the earth terrible and means that crops will never grow again?
Salting is also slang for faking the presence of valuable natural resources to increase land value.
Like lacing the playing surface with Clarkey's Tears.

GG lads! Well done everyone and thanks Roys.
BLUEALLTHRU, love your work. Keep it up and continue doing what you're doing.
Supersuns, I think I love you.
Mobbs, as always, a pleasure.
TedDougChris best of luck with your group for next week.

Thanks ClarkeM - been a good week, and as is traditional, the Roys have let down a milestone man.....

3sr8.gif

Thanks for the game and the qootball lesson, Wonders. I look forward to sampling the latest batch of Wonder Cookies.
And thank YOU for designing a sim that ****s us over until we come up against your mob ;)

Bugger.....

I thought briefly we were going to do one of those miraculous, come from behind victories I've seen other teams do so many times, mostly to us. But then I realised we were actually doing one of those horrible, last quarter fadeouts that we do so well....

Sorry, fitzroybowiedog !!

Well done Wonders, thanks for a fun and entertaining week - we have enjoyed it !!

Roys - back to the drawing board, at this rate - I might have to make a comeback...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And thank YOU for designing a sim that fu**s us over until we come up against your mob ;)
H8SiqEp.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 9: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back