Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 1 - Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game day.
mrw-its-day-today-and-a-stone-cold-gif-still-hasnt-reached-rall-205382.gif

Twitter. I find beautiful people doing nice things disgusting.

Posting in the morning or posting at night?
Posting whenever I have time, so I guess at night.

Losing today by 60 points of losing today by 10 goals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is my 200th game for the Swamprats today.

I'd like to thank the club for acknowledging this fact.

Us rookies just starting off in our careers all look up and aspire to reach the 200 and have a career such as yours. A life member and hall of famer for the future no doubt

Posting whenever I have time, so I guess at night.

Losing today by 60 points of losing today by 10 goals?

10 goals. It requires too much arithmetic to conclude how many points that really is, so 10 sounds smaller.

Wasting your career away at a minnow club like the Swamprats or joining the giant Golden behemoth that are the Royals?

10 goals. It requires too much arithmetic to conclude how many points that really is, so 10 sounds smaller.

Wasting your career away at a minnow club like the Swamprats or joining the giant Golden behemoth that are the Royals?
You want me at your club? 😳 At least take me out to dinner first

Dancing is optional

No, after watching Footloose, Filthy had such a severe reaction, it's actually mandatory now.

Here he is MC'ing the pre-event festivities at this year's Best & Fairest before calling it the "worst & lamest".

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 1 - Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back