Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 1 - Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I've checked the fixture and it won't be until Rd 17 before you can "revenge the loss on Sunday".
Could be longer, ruour has it you club might fold , too many players still enjoying last season’s glory and not taking this season seriously

This arrogance. Swamprats, let's get revenge this Sunday.

Hey man, you're the one that mentioned the loss on Sunday. I was just helping you work out when you could make it up to us.

Could be longer, ruour has it you club might fold , too many players still enjoying last season’s glory and not taking this season seriously

If we still have a Gumbies and Wonders in existence then we could easily ride the S30 premiership win into at least S34.

Hey man, you're the one that mentioned the loss on Sunday. I was just helping you work out when you could make it up to us.
Oh dear, is English not your strong suit? I was talking about grand final loss.

Oh dear, is English not your strong suit? I was talking about grand final loss.

"Cant wait to help revenge the loss on Sunday!"

Forgive me, you didn't mention the Grand Final last season.

"Cant wait to help revenge the loss on Sunday!"
I
Forgive me, you didn't mention the Grand Final last season.
When I mention the loss I was clearly referring to the previous game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im confused by this statement as it’s totally nonsensical. I assume you mean you don’t remember beating off in the swamp?

Easy mistake to make, your secret is safe with us.

Oh, it's not a secret. I invite a variety of hip Sweet FA personalities to watch me perform every Thursday night via OnlySFAFans.

Oh, it's not a secret. I invite a variety of hip Sweet FA personalities to watch me perform every Thursday night via OnlySFAFans.
Interesting account, seems you tip us to watch you, am sending my bank details now

Except Mondays. We're way too hung over for that sh*t.

What’s a Monday? That’s a word that does not appear in my dictionary and therefor does not exist.

Unless it’s a public holiday Monday, they are reserved specifically for swamprats reunion drinks to remember the premierships

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 1 - Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back