Official Match Thread Season 32- Round 4- Mount Buller Demons V Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Challenging your teammate to a fight and champing him? Is this standard practice at the Dees or is their a storm starting to brew?
We consider it a danger sign if theres a week that spookism doesn't rock up to one of our team members house and threatens to belt them

We consider it a danger sign if theres a week that spookism doesn't rock up to one of our team members house and threatens to belt them
Yeah I think he’s been around to everyone’s house over the opening 3 weeks, for good reason. We’re better for it

Yeah I think he’s been around to everyone’s house over the opening 3 weeks, for good reason. We’re better for it
Except for the 0 wins, but thats not what Qooty Qlubs are about

Challenging your teammate to a fight and champing him? Is this standard practice at the Dees or is their a storm starting to brew?
Relationship dramas. Just us

I'm your basic average girl and I'm here to save the world. You can't stop me coz I'm Kim Possible. There is nothing I can't do and when danger calls, know that I am on my way.

Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me. Whenever you need me baby. Call me, beep me, when you wanna reach me.

What's the sitch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s a scary man. If he threatens to hit you, you stay threatened to be hit.

.......as it echoes down the frozen food aisle.

He's doing an ad for McCain's Pizza Pockets this week. The Royals just got the endorsement.

I'm your basic average girl and I'm here to save the world. You can't stop me coz I'm Kim Possible. There is nothing I can't do and when danger calls, know that I am on my way.

Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me. Whenever you need me baby. Call me, beep me, when you wanna reach me.

What's the sitch?

Your stare was holdin'. Ripped jeans, skin was showin'. Hot night, wind was blowin'.

Where you think you're going, baby?

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy. But here's my number, so call me, maybe?

The Official Teamsheet Of The Gold City Royals - Brother Can You Spare A Win?
Round 4 vs the Mount Buller Demons of yore

View attachment 1209969

B: ShaunDuggan - Blacky - PMBangers
HB: Smartys Power - boncer34 - MrPremiership
C: krakouers85 - nahnah - Fitzey
HF: Engimal v3 - CakeEater - Dancing Potato
F: grumbleguts - The Filth Wizard - MC Bad Genius
Foll: GreyCrow - spookism - Marlowe

INT: Ulahoopski - BRAB

Changes

Ulahoopski - HFF to INT
Dancing Potato - FP to HFF
grumbleguts - INT to FP

Can’t keep a quality quooty qlub down for much longer.

The Official Teamsheet Of The Gold City Royals - Brother Can You Spare A Win?
Round 4 vs the Mount Buller Demons of yore

View attachment 1209969

B: ShaunDuggan - Blacky - PMBangers
HB: Smartys Power - boncer34 - MrPremiership
C: krakouers85 - nahnah - Fitzey
HF: Engimal v3 - CakeEater - Dancing Potato
F: grumbleguts - The Filth Wizard - MC Bad Genius
Foll: GreyCrow - spookism - Marlowe

INT: Ulahoopski - BRAB

Changes

Ulahoopski - HFF to INT
Dancing Potato - FP to HFF
grumbleguts - INT to FP

Iggy once had a hit put out on him

Headline was going to be Iggy Popped

Your stare was holdin'. Ripped jeans, skin was showin'. Hot night, wind was blowin'.

Where you think you're going, baby?

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy. But here's my number, so call me, maybe?
Nope wrong one

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32- Round 4- Mount Buller Demons V Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back