Official Match Thread Season 32- Round 4- Mount Buller Demons V Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Demons, the best part about the week was the week. Result was par for the course. Thanks so much for engaging us and hopefully our next one is as fun.

Back home for a few weeks Royals which we all know is our fortress HA HA HA. Thanks to all of you too for making it a great week.

And finally, thanks Wosh again for being the best match thread poster in the game.

I have already mentioned this to your captain offline, but this was probably the most enjoyable match thread I’ve been in. Thank you Royals and I look forward to seeing you again later in the season (hopefully with dear Headless).

Well done to my Dees on another win. Onwards and upwards.

Ball on a string :thumbsu:

Have a spell Pick.
31 touches in his 4th game
You sir are the Matty Rowell of the SFA
Just dont do a shoulder next week please

I have already mentioned this to your captain offline, but this was probably the most enjoyable match thread I’ve been in. Thank you Royals and I look forward to seeing you again later in the season (hopefully with dear Headless).

Well done to my Dees on another win. Onwards and upwards.

I wish you'd stop talking to Bangers without me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hit exactly 143 posts, by the way.

How's that for accuracy?

Well, it's 144 now. But I can't point it out without posting... ...

...****.

Definitely one of my fave match threads. I never would have guessed it would be one without Headless.

Did we win in the end? I don't think it matters when you're having this much fun. So much fun. All the fun in the world. Now I just sound sarcastic and bitter. But the honest truth is: I did have fun. Really. I did. This is my fun voice.

I mean, would I prefer we won? Yes. Although now our finals hopes are crushed so every week is going to have to be this good -- or better -- from here or things are going to get really grim.

Thanks, Dees. mang. The rest.

Thinking about Season 30 again.

Cheers for the match and best of luck for the remainder of the season. Hopefully you go well for The Filth Wizard next week.

Awesome win, Demons. Just what we need - keep putting the numbers in the column and give us the best chance in the pointy end.

Glad to see my friend Taryn_24 got on the scoreboard this week. Really wish it could have been Tarkyn_24 however.

Cheers for posting Wosh, you star.

Cheers for the match and best of luck for the remainder of the season. Hopefully you go well for The Filth Wizard next week.

Awesome win, Demons. Just what we need - keep putting the numbers in the column and give us the best chance in the pointy end.

Glad to see my friend Taryn_24 got on the scoreboard this week. Really wish it could have been Tarkyn_24 however.

Cheers for posting Wosh, you star.
Pop over and look at my ruck stats...I'm coming for you friend :kissingheart:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32- Round 4- Mount Buller Demons V Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back