Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

This new Wonders faux tough guy image is not working.

This is my first thoughts when picturing Brenton Davy and Cactus_ getting together

Not sure which of these characters are team mates and who the enemies scumbags opposition are.

Mozzie19, might just be easier if you tell me who you want me to deck.
hope you fight better than Loonerty

This new Wonders faux tough guy image is not working.

This is my first thoughts when picturing Brenton Davy and Cactus_ getting together

Underestimate at your own risk. I’ve already taken a few out in earlier rounds. Even the SIM knows of my ability.

"The SIM"

"my ability"

fu** me mate, you have a LOT to learn if this is your go to.

Hmmn. As I ruminated on Wiggy's advice, I recalled his diatribes against copping the most frees against from the sim (when he was a Wonder). He suggested conspiracy. We supported him but knew...

Only A Fool Will Believe That Camina Drummer GIF - Only A Fool Will Believe That Camina Drummer Cara Gee GIFs

So what I am picking up is that Wiggy should be celebrated because he made it a celebration of him and others leaving whilst doing nothing of note to actually help the situation?

Sure may have picked up some slack, but showing real leadership would be having a fair dinkum crack of making it work and not just throwing your hands in the air and go "oh well everyone is leaving, I'll leave too and lets have a party"

There was a lot that could and should have been done wiggy but you joined the lets leave crew and then have decided to join the #lolWonders crew. You are laughing at your own **** ups along the way. Everyone else is laughing at you whilst you laugh along.

You have the leadership ability of a Prime Minister in a crisis when it gets to hard lets just skip off. Plenty to do but I don't wanna do it.

240603904_568967961219954_7779165710690109751_n.jpg

In closing the Furies will never take a step forward with their shit house attitude that starts at the top and funnels down and we see this on the qooty field when they are playing. Hell it's even the team motto that Wiggy has brought with him. Below is Wiggy selling the motto to the furrie faithful
ho.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure may have picked up some slack, but showing real leadership would be having a fair dinkum crack of making it work and not just throwing your hands in the air and go "oh well everyone is leaving, I'll leave too and lets have a party"
This is just patently untrue an an attempt to rewrite history. Showing real leadership? Who else on the list back then made any real effort when things went to shit because we were abandoned mid season? You? JT? Clarke? You did **** all.

I actually realised we needed help and along with U2tigers reached out to Ding. Now, I ask you, in fairness, did Ding do a good job? Was it a good move to get him to the club?

Sometimes, leadership is knowing when you need help and asking for it. Not falling into a repeat cycle of failure like the Gumbies of 10 seasons ago.

I would love for you to have shown something crowy. But you were happy to exist and leave it to someone else.

There was a lot that could and should have been done wiggy but you joined the lets leave crew
I wasn't there for a season and cut and run, or 2 seasons. I was there for 5 seasons. I didn't abandon things, I planned it, in respect to the club given what the Bombers did to the list in S23/24. I actually stated I was leaving/wanted to leave first in PMs to Ding, and stayed an extra season to help with balancing things up. But you whitewash that. There was a lot that could and should have been done INDEED crowy. But you were a passenger that didn't lift a finger the whole time. And now you want to throw shit and make some stick. Problem with that is everyone can see you hands now.
You have the leadership ability of a Prime Minister in a crisis when it gets to hard lets just skip off. Plenty to do but I don't wanna do it.
The irony of you making this point. You may have been a great, great leader back in the days of black and white TV. But from before me joinging the Wonders until the present time, I ain't seen shit from you.

Actually makes me sad to see former teammates so bitter and twisted. Your real scorn should be aimed at people that left us in the lurch.

Hmmn. As I ruminated on Wiggy's advice, I recalled his diatribes against copping the most frees against from the sim (when he was a Wonder). He suggested conspiracy. We supported him but knew...

Only A Fool Will Believe That Camina Drummer GIF - Only A Fool Will Believe That Camina Drummer Cara Gee GIFs
Hmmmm.

This is what is known ladies and gentlemen, as a strawman argument.

I never suggested anything about abilities, nor that my performance in the sim was important.

My suggestion of a conspiracy hints at dark forces controlling the sim, not the sim itself.

Carn Bloodied, carn.

This is just patently untrue an an attempt to rewrite history. Showing real leadership? Who else on the list back then made any real effort when things went to sh*t because we were abandoned mid season? You? JT? Clarke? You did fu** all.

I actually realised we needed help and along with U2tigers reached out to Ding. Now, I ask you, in fairness, did Ding do a good job? Was it a good move to get him to the club?

Sometimes, leadership is knowing when you need help and asking for it. Not falling into a repeat cycle of failure like the Gumbies of 10 seasons ago.

I would love for you to have shown something crowy. But you were happy to exist and leave it to someone else.

I wasn't there for a season and cut and run, or 2 seasons. I was there for 5 seasons. I didn't abandon things, I planned it, in respect to the club given what the Bombers did to the list in S23/24. I actually stated I was leaving/wanted to leave first in PMs to Ding, and stayed an extra season to help with balancing things up. But you whitewash that. There was a lot that could and should have been done INDEED crowy. But you were a passenger that didn't lift a finger the whole time. And now you want to throw sh*t and make some stick. Problem with that is everyone can see you hands now.

The irony of you making this point. You may have been a great, great leader back in the days of black and white TV. But from before me joinging the Wonders until the present time, I ain't seen sh*t from you.

Actually makes me sad to see former teammates so bitter and twisted. Your real scorn should be aimed at people that left us in the lurch.
For the little I was around I was not involved in any team discussion about planning or anything going forward. You'd think you may have used the resources at your disposal but I guess that's my fault too. Hard to know whats going on when it's not shared with you and you just have to pick the shit up at the end of the day.

So you are saying you left the Wonders in a better position then when you started that's fine. But my question is why go to the #lolWonders ? If anything you are laughing at what you created and left. You can't build something and say it was great and fantastic but I'm going to stop now and then laugh at the job you did. You either did a good job that would suggest no such thing as lolwonders or you did a horrible job and lolwonders actually exist. It can not be both ways.

As for bitter and scorned. I've been bitter and scorned for 25 seasons. This isn't anything new.

I was out of the league and at the hawks when you joined the Wonders so make's it hard to do much I would have thought for the Wonders. But keep blaming others seems to have worked so far.

As for these day's our leaders are pretty capable types. So I don't really have to do anything other than take pot shots at the opposition and maybe sometimes on a rare instance give some help to the LG but they are all good now.

Hmmn.

As an ancient but still newcomer at the time, I reckon Wiggy and Ding and Bono had done their job.

In all fairness (yep, not my long suit), I think Dingster Elton Johns Wig and U2tigers managed their exits well. The Roys, Furies and Bears needed help.

The Wonders of course have had their ups and downs through their long history. The personnel change, but the Wonders spark remains.

I am absolutely delighted PVF and Cactus_ have rocked back in. Former champignons are never forgotten, except maybe DemonJim

But my question is why go to the #lolWonders ?
This is REALLY simple. Because I know it will get a reaction. And I've got one, big time. So......

missionaccomp.png

I was out of the league and at the hawks when you joined the Wonders so make's it hard to do much I would have thought for the Wonders.
You were at the Hawks when I joined in S23, yes.

But you had plenty of opportunity to help. Not hard to put your hand up. Even easier to take pot shots 3 seasons after the fact.

Hmmn.

As an ancient but still newcomer at the time, I reckon Wiggy and Ding and Bono had done their job.

In all fairness (yep, not my long suit), I think Dingster Elton Johns Wig and U2tigers managed their exits well. The Roys, Furies and Bears needed help.

The Wonders of course have had their ups and downs through their long history. The personnel change, but the Wonders spark remains.

I am absolutely delighted PVF and Cactus_ have rocked back in. Former champignons are never forgotten, except maybe DemonJim
Didn't know DJ was even considered a champion of the game.

Standards have dropped around here

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back