Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay now tell us about the time/s U2tigers f***ed your club
Well it was a warm spring night. U2tigers had just returned from a three week stint in the navy. He was tired we all knew this but that didn’t stop him.

He had something planned, he walked through door, dropped his bags had a quick wash and was done the stairs again looking fresh and smelling better. We got into his car and spent 20 minutes driving to a secluded beach.

He pulled a rug and a basket out of the back of the car. When did he put these in? We don’t know he works in mysterious ways. We walked onto the beach late evening and opened the basket and there it was a cask of coolabah fruity lexia and four litres of cheap fruit concentrate drink.

We watched the sun set whilst sipping on our goon and juice, nothing could spoil this moment. Bono leant in and whispered in our ear “Lowenstein, Lowenstein”. And well that was it the Wonders just melted at the sound.

It was a magical 38 seconds for both the club and Bono. We were able to clean up and have enough time to watch the sunset and get home in time to resent each other for the next 4 years.

Well it was a warm spring night. U2tigers had just returned from a three week stint in the navy. He was tired we all knew this but that didn’t stop him.

He had something planned, he walked through door, dropped his bags had a quick wash and was done the stairs again looking fresh and smelling better. We got into his car and spent 20 minutes driving to a secluded beach.

He pulled a rug and a basket out of the back of the car. When did he put these in? We don’t know he works in mysterious ways. We walked onto the beach late evening and opened the basket and there it was a cask of coolabah fruity lexia and four litres of cheap fruit concentrate drink.

We watched the sun set whilst sipping on our goon and juice, nothing could spoil this moment. Bono leant in and whispered in our ear “Lowenstein, Lowenstein”. And well that was it the Wonders just melted at the sound.

It was a magical 38 seconds for both the club and Bono. We were able to clean up and have enough time to watch the sunset and get home in time to resent each other for the next 4 years.
You've reached your 20 post maximum..... just saying.

Last edited:
Didn't know DJ was even considered a champion of the game.

Standards have dropped around here
Hey PVF, have you made the HoF yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for these day's our leaders are pretty capable types. So I don't really have to do anything other than take pot shots at the opposition and maybe sometimes on a rare instance give some help to the LG but they are all good now.
I have no idea where I gave you this impression but I'll take it

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back