Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes…if you hadn’t noticed I’ve been saying the flurries are sh*t for days now.
Old news.

Still very relevant though.
Yeah, why bother with a flurry?

Cold Rock, surely.

1630205112723.png
I’m playing on some poor sod by the name of gronkadonk…never heard or seen of him…yet these flurries will try and persuade you that they’re team are all up in this thread!
I’ve also had 4 hours sleep, so don’t come at me ok!

1630205160141.png

Never heard or seen? Looked in a mirror? You're nowhere all week, and then you pop up.

The conversation wasn’t about how long jezzajay has been in the SFA it’s about one of two things:
-Jezzajay either having some of the lamest banter in the form of “Who are you?”
-Jezzajay being that disconnected from the SFA that he has no idea of posters who have actually contributed over the past 12 months.
No but did you look up how long he was in the SFA?

No but did you look up how long he was in the SFA?

I thought TJASTA asking “Where would Loonerty end up” would be the most repetitive question this year, but Loons himself is trying to beat it by acting like a broken record.

So what are we doing today U2tigers? Avatar bet for most hitouts? Most disposals?? Put up or shut up

U2tigers wants an av bet for most time sitting on the bench ... the Sim keeps dragging him

Last edited:
So what are we doing today U2tigers? Avatar bet for most hitouts? Most disposals?? Put up or shut up
I've been training with U2tigers this week,
he mightn't be the biggest ruck unit going but he can take a decent hit

Adult-beating-up-kids.gif

now get in here Bono and take this ruck losers avatar bet

Avatar bet on most hit outs. You are on.

I never thought you would be up for it, so didn't want to embarrass you in front of your team, by challenging you earlier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought TJASTA asking “Where would Loonerty end up” would be the most repetitive question this year, but Loons himself is trying to beat it by acting like a broken record.
Man you're real good at not answering questions. You should go advise Gladys.
Answer it Mister M. Did you look up how long he's been in the league?

He’s a Deflection Jedi!
1630209538702.gif

View attachment 1220484

This version of Loonerty is disappointing, I preferred it when he had more than one catch phrase.
Oh dear, he can't answer the question. It's very very easy Mister M.
You could have even just lied and said no the first time I asked.

Instead you're desperately trying to turn this on me, but it's really very embarrassing.
Almost as embarrassing as going and looking up how long someone has been in the league to teach them a lesson about how their banter isn't affecting you.

Instead you're desperately trying to turn this on me, but it's really very embarrassing.
Almost as embarrassing as going and looking up how long someone has been in the league to teach them a lesson about how their banter isn't affecting you.

Are you upset that I don't respect jezzajay because he's contributed two-fifths of nothing in the past year? I'm not even sure what you're that upset about you need to ask the same question three times.

How are your nerves holding up for the Bombers final this afternoon champ ?

Unfortunately I believe today is the day your historical final losing streak comes to an end.

That would involve research, which, unless gambling is involved, is overrated.
He’s a Deflection Jedi!
View attachment 1220480
Poor from you.

You play for a team called the Wonders, and there is a Wonder Woman deflection GIF, and you didn't use it.

LIFT

Are you upset that I don't respect jezzajay because he's contributed two-fifths of nothing in the past year? I'm not even sure what you're that upset about you need to ask the same question three times.
jezzajay and Loonerty are both myths.

But Loons is at least an interesting one. Stay tuned for Ep 2 of The Whine Room to find out more.

I don't really care if you respect jezza or not. It was a pretty simple question, so the fact you're so steadfastly deflecting it is really amusing.
He got into your head with his apparently "shit" banter.
How are your nerves holding up for the Bombers final this afternoon champ ?

Unfortunately I believe today is the day your historical final losing streak comes to an end.
Nerves growing by the minute Elmer. Unfortunately your track record is not helping them :p
That would involve research, which, unless gambling is involved, is overrated.
But it appears he did do the research EJW. He did the research.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back