Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't really care if you respect jezza or not. It was a pretty simple question, so the fact you're so steadfastly deflecting it is really amusing.
He got into your head with his apparently "sh*t" banter.

LI.gif

That would involve research, which, unless gambling is involved, is overrated.

Poor from you.

You play for a team called the Wonders, and there is a Wonder Woman deflection GIF, and you didn't use it.

LIFT

I wanted to use something different and, you know, original and not something that could, potentially, be used against us.

I don't really care if you respect jezza or not. It was a pretty simple question, so the fact you're so steadfastly deflecting it is really amusing.
He got into your head with his apparently "sh*t" banter.
It’s bloody crowded in here.

Wow---that classic "I don't even know who you are response".

If you don't know who I am, that's more of a reflection on how little you've contributed to the league in the past 3 seasons than it does to do with me.
If you could kindly summarise what you have achieved the last twelve months in one sentence that would be appreciated….before I fall asleep!
Mind you I haven’t been on here much the last 12 months as I’ve been tackling some pandemic.

If you could kindly summarise what you have achieved the last twelve months in one sentence that would be appreciated….before I fall asleep!
Mind you I haven’t been on here much the last 12 months as I’ve been tackling some pandemic.

So I was right-- it does say more about you, than it does about me. I'm not sure why Loonerty seems obsessed with you though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear, he can't answer the question. It's very very easy Mister M.
You could have even just lied and said no the first time I asked.

Instead you're desperately trying to turn this on me, but it's really very embarrassing.
Almost as embarrassing as going and looking up how long someone has been in the league to teach them a lesson about how their banter isn't affecting you.
what a story.gif

I didn’t say you cried ... you probably missed it because you’ve only joined us 5 minutes ago

Be careful Big Cheese-- Loonerty will spend the rest of the day asking you if you looked up when Jezzajay joined the SFA.

Did you know-- it's his catch phrase!

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 2.03.41 pm.png

Are you upset that I don't respect jezzajay because he's contributed two-fifths of nothing in the past year? I'm not even sure what you're that upset about you need to ask the same question three times.
But what's the difference between two fifths of nothing and spam? Cos apparently not a single wonder has got the mix right according to you this week.

The conversation wasn’t about how long jezzajay has been in the SFA it’s about one of two things:
-Jezzajay either having some of the lamest banter in the form of “Who are you?”
-Jezzajay being that disconnected from the SFA that he has no idea of posters who have actually contributed over the past 12 months.
Would love to see your banter after 4 hours sleep!
Last 12 months!!! Whilst you’ve been hammering at your keyboard (or phone or what ever it is you use with those thumbs) I’ve had another addition to the family…lost a member of the family and been travelling fighting a pandemic.
I think I have a ‘real’ reason for being a little naive as to who you are.
Although I am finding out quite quickly what your game is like…here fishy, fishy…

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back