Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Who will win the S33 SFA Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoyed a mini concert by Maren Morris a couple hours ago. (Though she put it up hrs ago). She couldn’t do her concert as there was lightning so in the meantime did a concert backstage waiting to hear if her actual concert was going ahead or not. Unfortunately she found out it wasn’t going ahead but will be back in late September. Someone requested she sing “80’s Mercedes” so she did and was soo good. That’s my favourite song of hers overall. She also did a few other favourites of mine. 🙂❤️

As a multi-sports superstar, I have to play basketball tonight. Does straight scotch eliminate the flu?
It certainly diminishes flu symptoms. Unfortunately the only time I've tried this I didn't eat, drank only straight scotch and got drunk really quickly. My cold didn't bother me largely because I couldn't feel it I think.

No, he's not.

The Roys might not be in disarray, but it's surely only moments until they start attacking each other. The ploy is working, Chipmunk!!!

15 questions left ...

This person:
  • IS male
  • IS Australian
  • is NOT from Aus Post or Couriers Please
  • is NOT a sportsperson
  • is NOT a politician

Old mate nominated for a logie the other night?

You should see tigs2010 after kicking the match winner (despite my best efforts) last week……
Not sure about after but before looked something like this...

It certainly diminishes flu symptoms. Unfortunately the only time I've tried this I didn't eat, drank only straight scotch and got drunk really quickly. My cold didn't bother me largely because I couldn't feel it I think.

Excellent, this sounds like a plan. I'm not sure how it will impact my basketball and qootball skills, but I feel as though it is worth it.

Sorry I fell asleep and missed a few pages. Beandip you were omitted a few weeks back and unfortunately are not currently a member of our starting 20. :/
What was that Grand Uncle Horace , see how the Roy’s have been treating him, disgusting

Am I the only one who naturally assumes his name refers to a colloquial meaning and not the food?
I’ll look up that meaning when I get home

Hey Baz :)
Cooking and potions aren’t too different
Just add a counter clockwise stir por_please_ya
Mwerps :)

Making us a winning potion?
Excellent!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For six seasons TedDougChris has led the defence of the talented Beandip against Barrybran and his wilful (only word) ignoring of Beandip's achievements. Insults were to follow. The weight has been heavy.

As a multi-sports superstar, I have to play basketball tonight. Does straight scotch eliminate the flu?
If you don't dribble.

I would have preferred to have not looked that up......
Try Slovakian traffic cone, don’t image search just read the definition 😬

DF7F7E4F-A3D8-4CFD-8CF0-6A4D35F568DB.jpeg

The fact there is a song that gets suggested when you type Slovakian makes me not want to look this up lol

Anything that begins with a place name is never good, Bulgarian split squat, Cleveland steamer the list goes on

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Back