Official Match Thread Season 37, Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at SFA Park

Who will win the Season 37 Sweet FA Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Total simhousery.
2 flags in 4 seasons, the sim needs to have a good hard look at itself
The Wire Bullshit GIF by Giphy QA
Winners are grinners mate. Winners are grinners. We have two flags and you have none.:D

Congratulations Old Boys on a fantastic season.

May you be gracious and humble in victory.

Episode 17 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons
No way mate. Two flags in four years put that in your pipe and smoke it!:D

And with this post, I officially break my record for a single thread - no coincidence that it's come against an outstanding posting team in the Old Boys. Our two teams just seem to click, and it's always a fixture I look forward to. Congratulations on your premiership: you thoroughly deserve it, and I'm already plotting our revenge in S38. Enjoy the off season everyone.

Thanks for posting ClarkeM.

My two year old was a handful at the pub tonight, so I've only just caught up.

What an exhilarating game of qooty for three quarters.

Congratulations OOB's and in particular Tigerturbulance for building a successful club. Was a cracking match thread that future grand finals will be judged against.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to theOOBs on a memorable win.

The Blue Horsey had a blinder.

Considering Okey, AB and esp damicky there was a lot of lead in the Swampies bags. Gallant effort from them.

Terrific presentation from the call team.

IMG_6153.gif

Congratulations to the Old Boys on pulling off the most outrageous of stunts - the yoyo.

IMG_6796.gif

Tigerturbulance - it was always a huge task to expand the league, especially when it was an even weirder flex to tank in S36, but the SweetFA owes you nothing any more - ok?

IMG_1145.gif

Congratulations to the Swamprats for breathing life back into your club’s posting and finding an exciting prospect in Raz (… and hopefully he’ll either recover from today, or go down in SweetFA folklore as a legend for his extraordinary cameo in the S37 finals series).

IMG_8104.gif

For those who have or will move on, thanks for the good times.

IMG_1193.gif

Thanks ClarkeM and the commentary team for the fun updates along the way!

A huge thanks to the #runneruprats for being absolute class all week, sorry GotTheGoodes we aren't in crisis after all, OR rattled. To jackster83 Ant Bear philreich and everyone else, really fun week.

To damicky - well, suck it :kissingheart:

As for us OOB, thanks for inviting me to the dark side, where it seems we just win win win. Amazing season, amazing team and topped off with an amazing second half effort to get us over the line. PREMIERS BABYYYYYY!!!!!!
Haha. No need to be sorry. You won it fair & square! Crisis averted... for now....

Huge thanks to all the posters who made it into the thread this week. Thanks for putting up with the spam. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Congrats Old Boys. Celebrate hard & long!!

Haha. No need to be sorry. You won it fair & square! Crisis averted... for now....

Huge thanks to all the posters who made it into the thread this week. Thanks for putting up with the spam. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Congrats Old Boys. Celebrate hard & long!!
You're a good sport, mate. Bad luck on the result today.

Thanks for that fantastic posting effort ClarkeM - truly grand final worthy - also special commentators added a fair bit. To the Swamprats - great team to play against and made this one of the best matches I've participated in. To my team mates, this one was even sweeter than the first!

heart of television dog GIF by Hallmark Channel

Lol, philreich is 16 pages behind again, with an hour to first bounce. Can he catch up?

Sheeit, when I woke up, I was over 50 pages behind... haven't even seen our S37 OOB cup yet.

not crying at all.

Just saying it not for everyone.

I enjoyed the posting for last few weeks. was great meeting new people.

But the thrill of the game day jsut didntget me, so as i say it not good or bad. it jsut not me

Relax Raz, sleep it over, don't worry about a little correction.

There are good reasons for these rules, although at first exposure they can seem capricious and personal.

Trust me, BTDT. You'll be a good one and have a good time, stick around.

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
SIN CITY SWAMPRATS : 15.5.95
OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS FFC : 17.9.111
=====================================

Match Over!

6DFkT8c.png

OMFG!

Said it before, say it again:

Spotswood's OOB are the best club in the Sweet FA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37, Grand Final - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys at SFA Park

Back