Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Who will win the S33 SFA Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The crows plagiarised an American song I believe, at least ours is original
So did the lions, and I believe the magpies too.

It's garbage. It's just hotter garbage now. Ever since '86 the song has had a Play School sing-song vibe to it, but first they cut out the Vic-hate, then we got trumpets.

Circa 2018 the boys decided to rev it up with a pre-chorus chant, which was good, but then the club decided to get Birds of Tokyo to turn it into some hot indie garbage.

It's hideous. I would rather listen to Gang of Youths than that. That's how bad it is.

I’m shocked at you both. Not only do I know some of the GOY guys personally, I really enjoy their music. What a shame!

rainbow_32px.png
Wosh

No, that's too far. Gang of Youths is worse than Philadelphia Grand Jury.

There are a lot of words here that appear to be just randomly applied….

There are a lot of words here that appear to be just randomly applied….
Don’t be ridiculous TDC. Everybody knows Indiana Department of Justice is better than Trinidad Transport Commission

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sign of the times - you get mildly excited when the price of petrol drops below $2.10 per litre!!!
I was filling up last night thinking of how American were bitching about petrol being more than $4/gal. It's $4.98/gal on average now, but that still comes in at AU$1.58/L when all is converted.

I was filling up last night thinking of how American were bitching about petrol being more than $4/gal. It's $4.98/gal on average now, but that still comes in at AU$1.58/L when all is converted.
Geez that's around 13 litres for $20 - we're getting 9 litres for the same amount right now!!!

At least during the pandemic, I paid as little as 71.9 cents per litre: bring back COVID :).

Have we got a band to play the halftime show on Sunday? I hear Gang of Youths is unavailable.

Have we got a band to play the halftime show on Sunday? I hear Gang of Youths is unavailable.

Why do we need an entire gang, just get one young person

The problem is that Australian Idol stopped ages ago, and The Voice is on that other network.

You’ve still got AGT though?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Back