Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - East Side Phoenix vs Las Vegas Bears at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

A) I totally forgot she gets double votes for winning 😂
B) my reason above
C) if the cheater has the answers, they’ll probably score well
The cheater clearly didn't want to stand out too much, especially for the toughest question (about the book-> movie adaptation)

I see people wearing onesies , seems lazier thsn not wearing pants
I avoid onesies out of laziness, because of the bathroom issues

JoshWoodenSpoon

1. The Phoenix have adapted to the statistically proven idea that hit outs do not matter, and have elected to play another midfielder in place. You'll note that somehow porps dominated the taps last week, and we lost. She has been given a stern talking to.

JoshWoodenSpoon

3. The Bears most dangerous forward in S33 has been Matera92 in the forward pocket. The S30 East Side Hawks demonstrated this was a garbage strategy when our best forward was 11kgm in a forward pocket, and the team finished the season in 11th. Further to that, thewizardmelon has switched to back pocket this season and will line up on him. He's already an upgrade on Chipmunk last season conceding 0.2 less goals per game, and beating his opponent 15% more of the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I am reading, which is mostly garbage from the Hawks, I think if we can score more than the birds this week, we are a big chance to come away with a nice win here.
They aint Hawks any more. Agreed they are mostly garbage though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - East Side Phoenix vs Las Vegas Bears at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back