Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see you brought your inner Phoenix to the Bears šŸ˜‚

Yeahā€¦I think youā€™ll find we reached a Grand Final and a Prelim Final when I was Phoenix Captain.

A pretty successful time qooty wise.

Thanks for the week hawks and congratulations on the win. Thanks Wosh and commiserations for the eagles
Careful. We haven't played yet.
Or named a team yet.

MWPP 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 4
I just saw this. Totally inexcusable off 100% game time . It's one thing to be beaten by a wily veteran like Biggie but even Giant Strides had the better of me today. I think Darling had a better game today than I did, and that is saying something :(
One of us deserves to be dropped and given the respective depth of each team it isn't Darling

Thanks for the week Hawks, good luck for the rest of the season. Thanks for posting Wosh.

Bears it's time to hit the training track hard and turn around our form.

Happy Easter everyone.

What you call the cardboard box you scunged from Bunnings is your business, who am I to judge.
You be you, brother.
I know you struggle with coming up with things to say but stealing my material is low even for you.

Thanks for the week hawks and congratulations on the win. Thanks Wosh and commiserations for the eagles
Yes I am just so sad about the Eagles. Very very sad

Murdoch Mysteries Lol GIF by Ovation TV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you struggle with coming up with things to say but stealing my material is low even for you.
Irrelevant twaddle.
Not like I pay attention to your utterings anyway.

I am interested in one thing only from you, your retirement speech.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back