Official Match Thread Season 34 First Semi-Final: Gold City Royals vs East Side Phoenix @ The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Who will win?

• Royals

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • I just hope everyone has fun :)

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dominating Okey one week and The Filth Wizard the next. Shermy is Mr November. Proper Gander will probs make a calendar of Sherm.
ohhhh, there's movement in the loin region, I am excited about this one.

Kept the fullest of themselves full forward to two goals last week and get the chance to humble the dirty mage this week.

Doesn't get any better for a Full back.

Too much violence for one morning lol
Chill Out Reaction GIF by CBS

What’s been happening in the land of the royals? No fall off after Lizzie had had enough of your inconsistent Qooty? 🤔
She got to see our season 30 flag

Sat in the front of the commodore mashing the horn everytime the umpire gave a free against us

The obscenities though when The Filth Wizard got tackled

I was more talking about the child :p
Haha so true
Even if in fairness to you , you’re probably even more of a devoted and proud aunt than you ever imagined :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This made me laugh so much that I just had to share it here , though in fairness to your health system Chipmunk , I don’t think ours is that much more clever …

D5251605-98E0-4423-809B-71E1CA9CB4D7.jpeg

Another friend/colleague put it best:
What a friggin waste of actual coin!

This made me laugh so much that I just had to share it here , though in fairness to your health system Chipmunk , I don’t think ours is that much more clever …

View attachment 1550622

Another friend/colleague put it best:
What a friggin waste of actual coin!

Definitely something we would do. Like when we did the clapping every week instead of an actual pay rise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 First Semi-Final: Gold City Royals vs East Side Phoenix @ The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Back