Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 4- Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not my turn mate - the demons don’t much like me either 😛

Good luck Roys; I’ll actually be in your corner this week!
The Demons like everyone! Even zackah with his hairy lily legs! You must really upset them to be in their bad books, and I’ve always said that.

Not my turn mate - the demons don’t much like me either 😛

Good luck Roys; I’ll actually be in your corner this week!

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a quick unrelated matter, did everyone see the Glen Waverley footy club Mad Monday? 🫣
This is why we only bet avs and sigs.

But might be something to think about for next season‘s tipping comp DenieD 🤙🏻

Elmer_Judd how good is it not to have to think about footy
So good.

View attachment 1491697

breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

Nice to be able to catch on some streaming TV and movies this weekend.

The latest Stallone thriller' Samaritan, has just dropped on Prime Video, watching it now.

Not a great film, but I am a massive Sly fan and he does look and act great for his age.

Really kept himself fit over the years, unlike zackah I am sure :)

On a quick unrelated matter, did everyone see the Glen Waverley footy club Mad Monday? 🫣
This is why we only bet avs and sigs.

But might be something to think about for next season‘s tipping comp DenieD 🤙🏻
Just googled it. Very interesting stuff indeed. Not sure how to include it in the tipping comp, but I'm sure it will fit right in at #SFAafterdark

I think he is kicking some arse at FB - but let’s not lose focus - we aren’t annoying Mooch (yet), nor Hate (cause he will just delete me from Sweet FA+ - which might delete me from existence), but we are annoying zackah - and possibly manangatang !!!
It’s very difficult to annoy me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 4- Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back