Mega Thread Season 35 100%! Where are the match threads, is this another negative strike on KP's record?

Are you enjoying the 6 matches 1 match thread setup

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Week 2 of finals still has to feature a Buscemi Friday. I hope you all like it.

e3e7215a9b9ace5ad0256e2b186cc377.gif

Of course there was a time when Tuesday threads were the norm - kids these days are so spoilt.

I think Tuesdays is about right. The SFA needs media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no single good time , as it's got to be a time that's convenient for the match thread authors too
I'm happy to consider Tuesday night when por_please_ya and I post them but I assume around this time on Tuesday would be too late for some?

There's no single good time , as it's got to be a time that's convenient for the match thread authors too
I'm happy to consider Tuesday night when por_please_ya and I post them but I assume around this time on Tuesday would be too late for some?

FFS MWERP this ain't a discussion about the theory of relativity ... match threads should be posted up on Tuesdays.

Just bloody because.

QED.

Just because of this post, I’m delaying the threads by another hour.

TBH we have the Dragons this week so ... take your time, put the kettle on ... oh here is an idea as well .. maybe finish a media piece this year ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Season 35 100%! Where are the match threads, is this another negative strike on KP's record?

Back