Mega Thread Season 35 100%! Where are the match threads, is this another negative strike on KP's record?

Are you enjoying the 6 matches 1 match thread setup

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You got my vote, it's disgusting what's going on.
I'm beside myself as it is Rob, I thought about using this free time productively

Can you imagine that? It's disgusting

This is what The Simpsons would've turmed into had it run 3 more years

Four more years and it would have introduced full frontal nudity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am watching Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, a much more entertaining past time than being a Baghdad Bomber Tony Lynn 15 lol

At least we will always have have Melbourne City. Did you go the granny. One of the best night's of my life. So good

We are the elite mate. Don’t fall for all this faux outrage. They all marvel at what we have created and each season the juggernaut just rolls on and over the top of people.

Nah I wasn’t able to attend sadly. Loved it though, one of the great sporting moments of my life.

I am watching Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, a much more entertaining past time than being a Baghdad Bomber Tony Lynn 15 lol

At least we will always have have Melbourne City. Did you go the granny. One of the best night's of my life. So good
Fu** off with your soccer.

This is what The Simpsons would've turmed into had it run 3 more years

You're talking about the Simpsons that ran for 8 seasons and wound up in 1997?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Season 35 100%! Where are the match threads, is this another negative strike on KP's record?

Back