Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 18 - Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears @ Okey's Outhouse (SFA Park)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My favourite people in the Sweet FA will be welcomed into the thread over a series of Spammydoke7 posts as I turn myself into everything I hate in the league to prove that I am multi dimensional.

All in my 1000th goal thread.

Feel free to join the #okeydoke1000 celebrations SarahSmiles

My favourite people in the Sweet FA will be welcomed into the thread over a series of Spammydoke7 posts as I turn myself into everything I hate in the league to prove that I am multi dimensional.

Feel free to join the #okeydoke1000 celebrations BEEG

Feel free to join the #okeydoke1000 celebrations BLUEALLTHRU

Feel free to join the #okeydoke1000 celebrations ClarkeM

Feel free to join the #okeydoke1000 celebrations croweater 41

Feel free to join the #okeydoke1000 celebrations Rick18

Feel free to join the #okeydoke1000 celebrations Footypie32

Feel free to join the #okeydoke1000 celebrations manangatang

Feel free to join the #okeydoke1000 celebrations U2tigers

Feel free to join the #okeydoke1000 celebrations Barrybran

Feel free to join the #okeydoke1000 celebrations winty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** it. I'm here to celebrate it.

There are not enough of these types of Milestones in the Sweet FA.

I'm all for posters talking themselves up in Qootball statistics. Why else are we here.

All the best Okey - hope you get the 4? (insert correct #) Goals you need

Feel free to join the #okeydoke1000 celebrations Mobbs
If you don't reach the milestone I will expect an apology for wasting my time!

Feel free to join the #okeydoke1000 celebrations croweater 41
Glad to be here.

I hope you get moved in the first 3 minutes just to waste everyone’s time.

If you don't reach the milestone I will expect an apology for wasting my time!
I don’t expect to be apologising, our Lord and creator. I am glad that you’re fantastic sim will spit out its thousandth goal for me.

okeydoke7 says GOALS ARE FUN AND I'LL HAVE ONE…THOUSAND

Glad to be here.

I hope you get moved in the first 3 minutes just to waste everyone’s time.
The ultimate insult would be 3 quick goals in the first quarter then moved and stranded on 999.

The ultimate insult would be 3 quick goals in the first quarter then moved and stranded on 999.
Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by Studios 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 18 - Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears @ Okey's Outhouse (SFA Park)

Back