Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 2 - Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what rhymes with Sunday?

Fear

Thats what okeydoke7 will feel when the Royals start his decline . Okey will look back on this game as the day life got terrible and his dream of 1000 died
I’m in such a great position that I could decline drastically, go 2 seasons without kicking a goal, and STILL eventually become the fastest ever player to 1000 goals.

Soon, not even the best smart ass the site has seen will be able to argue I’m not the best full forward in league history.

season 17 episode 3 GIF

Reminds me of Agro's Cartoon Connection. That show definitely wasn't for young kids when I watch old clips now. Still, I got to watch Sailor Moon.

Gotta give him credit for writing those essays out on his typewriter though, as if students these days don't just ChatGPT their essays.
Tonight, I was going to go to okeyjoke's performance, but he'd already purchased all the tickets.

Reminds me of Agro's Cartoon Connection. That show definitely wasn't for young kids when I watch old clips now. Still, I got to watch Sailor Moon.
I remember agro asking the hooleydooley's to sing "Wake up Jeff."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be pineapple shortage next year - all those Royals who love it on pizza best make your pizza shop calls now. You can eat away your despair after you get thrashed by us on Sunday.
I dislike pineapple alot. Especially on pizza!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 2 - Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back