Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Everybody always asks WHERE are the match threads.
But does anybody ever stop to think, HOW are the match threads?

In this age of advanced technology, of AI art and ChatGPT, should we not stop to think what and how we are communicating with each other, lest we teach our future robot overloads how to hate?

In light of a few events on the world stage, and some closer to home, this week, take the time to think about you communicate with those around you. Do you spread hate and anger towards minority groups just trying to exist? Do you stand up when people are being bullied? Our kids learn from us, and if we are making those sort of comments that could cause someone harm, should we be surprised when the next generation doesn't grow and improve on our own?

TLDR: Let's ensure that we build people and groups who normally cop s**t, up, not tear them down. And teach our kids to do the same.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, two teams face off for bragging rights in a fantasy qooty league... so there's that.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

And here's an ancient meme for some brevity

Photo 27-01-12 6 59 01.jpg

Have fun you crazy kids. tony Broken Tonga Bob FootyGuy13

IMG_1499.JPG

Hello Warriors

Ok Bears, we are heading to Coney Island this week so pack appropriately, no ski boots. I am sure it will be a fun week with plenty of laughs with Tonga Bob and co.

Thanks for the op DragoDelph

Remember to say Happy Valentines Day to your loved one and when you take them out tonight for dinner, make sure to pay attention to them and not some hot random piece of ass that walks past you. I think Moose might be in some trouble tonight.

Moose Mrs Moose and Suns.png

4cunningTonneTruck Art Vandelay_ Broken Campaigner for good Cap CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Supersuns Test Tickle Tommycash

In light of a few events on the world stage, and some closer to home, this week, take the time to think about you communicate with those around you. Do you spread hate and anger towards minority groups just trying to exist? Do you stand up when people are being bullied? Our kids learn from us, and if we are making those sort of comments that could cause someone harm, should we be surprised when the next generation doesn't grow and improve on our own?

thats very noice of you, pity we are in a pretend game made up by a siumulator that doesnt seem to work properly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Tuesday Bears, and welcome back to Van Cortlandt Park.

Don't steal anything.
I cant get the hang of Tuesdays, especially how they always seem to follow Mondays.

Ok Bears, we are heading to Coney Island this week so pack appropriately, no ski boots.
You guys better bring ski boots, how else are you gonna go on the hard top?

Hello Warriors

Ok Bears, we are heading to Coney Island this week so pack appropriately, no ski boots. I am sure it will be a fun week with plenty of laughs with Tonga Bob and co.

Thanks for the op DragoDelph

Remember to say Happy Valentines Day to your loved one and when you take them out tonight for dinner, make sure to pay attention to them and not some hot random piece of ass that walks past you. I think Moose might be in some trouble tonight.

View attachment 1606978

4cunningTonneTruck Art Vandelay_ Broken Campaigner for good Cap CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Supersuns Test Tickle Tommycash
Hey Anthony, glad you can make it. Question for you - how did Muddiemoose get Mofra's hat?

Also ski boots are welcome at Coney Island. If you haven't head yet, we have our own ski club. [EDIT: see above]

I cant get the hang of Tuesdays, especially how they always seem to follow Mondays.
My old Canadian housemates and I had a thing called Idle Tuesdays, where we'd do random stuff like go to the pub. Which, as it turned out, wasn't that random. But it was on a Tuesday.

The theory was that people think nothing much happens on a Tuesday but there's lots of crazy things that has over history. Constantinople fell on a Tuesday, Uranus was discovered on a Tuesday, pancakes and tacos were invented on a Tuesday, the 1929 stock market crash that triggered the Great Depression was on a Tuesday, D-Day was on a Tuesday, 9/11 was on a Tuesday.

Happy Tuesday Bears, and welcome back to Van Cortlandt Park.

Don't steal anything.
From this point onwards I won't steal anything.

My pants are always this misshapen.

No that's not your electronic devices in my pockets and definitely not your game plan stashed in my backpack.

That CCTV footage is clearly altered.

You can't prove anything.

From this point onwards I won't steal anything.

My pants are always this misshapen.

No that's not your electronic devices in my pockets and definitely not your game plan stashed in my backpack.

That CCTV footage is clearly altered.

You can't prove anything.
You calling pantskyle misshapen? He looks beautiful now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back