Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Oooh yeah, the "too little, too late" comeback. Fantastic effort all round to make that one happen.

Also, * you Matera92.
The Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Excellent job Bears. Too good for the Wahs

Matera92 and Broken need some goal kicking practice though
Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

Bit of a mixed start for us guys, some things to learn from, few things to refine, I'm sure if we work on our processes, and take it one game at a time we'll get there.

At least it's better than watching a Saints game

Cheers for the week Bares, good luck for the rest.

Congrats on the two hunge Joshy and f**k's sake Wazzas not this shit again. :drunk:

Art Vandelay_ 0 1 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 7

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Art Vandelay_ 0 (On) 5.35 (Off) 28.33 (On) Total : 77%

1 : 5.35 - <<< RookiePick is coming on to replace Art Vandelay_ >>>

2 : 3.33 - <<< Art Vandelay_ is coming on to replace kane249 >>>
  • Neither having much reason to brag, Art Vandelay_ and Freofalcon were hard to separate - though Art Vandelay_ was slightly more effective. - 63m from 30 to 93.
Let me explain to your non-existent brain what happened today.

Not happy with conceding 2 shots in the first 4 minutes The Coach takes me off and gives me instructions on a tough assignment. 2nd quarter I come on with the task of quelling former Mobbs medalist Freofalcon. A task that was carried out helping the Bears restrict the Wazzas total and us get another W.

You’re welcome.

P.S. You on the other hand had one job and ****ed it up royally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Neither having much reason to brag, Art Vandelay_ and Freofalcon were hard to separate - though Art Vandelay_ was slightly more effective. - 63m from 30 to 93.

Not happy with conceding 2 shots in the first 4 minutes The Coach takes me off and gives me instructions on a tough assignment. 2nd quarter I come on with the task of quelling former Mobbs medalist Freofalcon. A task that was carried out helping the Bears restrict the Wazzas total and us get another W.

You’re welcome.

Can anyone translate this?

I don't speak loser.

You’re welcome.

Do I have you to thank for my only possession after not getting a sniff of the ball?

535456EC-5E09-4AC6-B791-F0AFDA4E8C85.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back