Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Phoenix @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember many years ago, I worked on the other side of town, which meant 90 minutes on the bus each way. One Friday afternoon at 4pm, our esteemed finance manager decided it'd be a great idea to call a finance meeting, which we all had to attend. I finally left work around 5pm, and got home during the 6 o'clock news!!!!!

He never did it again, after he learned how unpopular the decision was.
Dude is an arseh*le.

Rice bubbles with cream, forget this perception it can only be eaten for breakfast & just go for it. 💪
Up your game, coco pops and cream is the bomb

philreich I disappointedly just submitted a correct team sheet after noticing you did too.

I thought we had like a thing haha
Yeah unfortunately I seem to have learned my lesson - I'm disappointed in myself 😡😡😡.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I haven't been around today everyone. Work has been stressful. In a nutshell I applied for my supervisor's role as she's retiring. Got interviewed yada yada. I didn't get it but I still haven't been formally told... I found out through two other colleagues, both of whom didn't realise that I didn't know yet. I sent an email to my Director and Supervisor about it. Got a reply from the former with some weak excuses why, and turns out the correct recruitment process hasn't been followed in terms of when they were supposed to let me know -_-
I have a meeting with the two of them tomorrow morning and I'm a little freaked out. Want to be assertive and calm and get my point across effectively. It's going to be hard :(
Wish me luck.

Sorry I haven't been around today everyone. Work has been stressful. In a nutshell I applied for my supervisor's role as she's retiring. Got interviewed yada yada. I didn't get it but I still haven't been formally told... I found out through two other colleagues, both of whom didn't realise that I didn't know yet. I sent an email to my Director and Supervisor about it. Got a reply from the former with some weak excuses why, and turns out the correct recruitment process hasn't been followed in terms of when they were supposed to let me know -_-
I have a meeting with the two of them tomorrow morning and I'm a little freaked out. Want to be assertive and calm and get my point across effectively. It's going to be hard :(
Wish me luck.
They sound pretty unprofessional.

Speaking from experience, working in places like that you're often better served looking for opportunities elsewhere.

View attachment 1608943
Wish me luck.
Drag them over their desk, smack them in their face & tell them to stick their job….
Just make sure you video it & then upload it to youtube or Twitter or something.
You won’t have a job but after the video goes viral you will, have 5 minutes of fame worldwide. 🥴

Wish me luck.
That sucks porps and not the first time I’ve heard of public service not following correct procedures. I was going to send my previous work place to an icac investigation for hiring a family member without correct procedures and for lying on a conflict of interest form. Hope everything goes ok I know how stressful these situations can be.

I'm trying to use AI to write my posts. It's not going great.

However this is my favourite

How about we discuss the age-old question: is a hot dog a sandwich? I mean, technically it's meat between two slices of bread, so by definition, it fits the bill. But then again, it's not exactly your traditional ham and cheese sandwich, is it? And don't even get me started on whether a burger is a sandwich or not - that's a whole other can of worms.

It’s confused because you have a hotdog in a roll not between two pieces of bread

Well it isn't two slices of bread. It's a roll cut down the middle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Phoenix @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back