Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Phoenix @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

rats-logo-png.1282206

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet

Round 4 vs East Side Phoenix @ Underground Stadium

B: TheDarkDwarf / jackster83 / RPCB
HB: Ant Bear / Firestarter / HirdsTheWord
C: GotTheGoodes / KinderSmock / philreich
HF: Power Raid / Kennedy Parker / ant555
F: BloodySwan / okeydoke7 / sataris
FOLL: GremioPower / Grav / spookism
INT: Ticky009 / Dominic03

Unchanged!!!

Milestones: spookism 350 SFA games
ant555 450 SFA games​
Where is my coveted grass sniffer position?!

Fridays are the best IMO.

Everyone is usually in a good mood.

Lol. Mondays are the best. A weekend of restorative peace and quiet meant I would bound in excited for the week ahead. It would torture my staff,half of whom would rock up miserable , hungover or scratching at newly acquired STDs.

Mondays provided the ** best times **

Which industries are trialling this 4 day work week? I know we could get away with it (probably), but there are a ton of industries that couldn’t.
Semi retired so you guys pay the rest of my wages, so thanks all, keep the 💵💵 flowing 😉

Interesting

For me the worst day was Friday. The worst decisions happen on Fridays and crises happen late, generally after 6.00. By then I had usually relented and let my young staff go off to the pub.
without jinxing myself I haven't had many issues arise on a Friday in a long time

rats-logo-png.1282206

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet

Round 4 vs East Side Phoenix @ Underground Stadium

B: TheDarkDwarf / jackster83 / RPCB
HB: Ant Bear / Firestarter / HirdsTheWord
C: GotTheGoodes / KinderSmock / philreich
HF: Power Raid / Kennedy Parker / ant555
F: BloodySwan / okeydoke7 / sataris
FOLL: GremioPower / Grav / spookism
INT: Ticky009 / Dominic03

Unchanged!!!

Milestones: spookism 350 SFA games
ant555 450 SFA games​

I feel blessed standing alongside such beauty

without jinxing myself I haven't had many issues arise on a Friday in a long time
I remember many years ago, I worked on the other side of town, which meant 90 minutes on the bus each way. One Friday afternoon at 4pm, our esteemed finance manager decided it'd be a great idea to call a finance meeting, which we all had to attend. I finally left work around 5pm, and got home during the 6 o'clock news!!!!!

He never did it again, after he learned how unpopular the decision was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez this Pommy cricket team is amazing - put into bat by the Kiwis, they're 5 for 277, and they still haven't faced 50 overs!!! Maybe they're trying to beat their own world record of 506 runs in a day.
However did you see Root get dismissed?

I think the inexperienced bowling attack helps

Geez this Pommy cricket team is amazing - put into bat by the Kiwis, they're 5 for 277, and they still haven't faced 50 overs!!! Maybe they're trying to beat their own world record of 506 runs in a day.
NZ refusing to pick Trent Boult is pretty dumb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Phoenix @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back