Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 5: Gold City Royals vs Dragons FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

doom scrolling through Royals thread spam be like:

200.gif

Royals dont post enough

Royals spam

If you cant please everyone then you got to please yourself

Our posting across our ENTIRE list is a joy to watch

Each and every Royal should be proud of their contribution

doom scrolling through Royals thread spam be like:

200.gif
See here I've been feeling like I'm being gaslit. I've been reading through the Dragons chat and it's largely just "You Suck" followed by a chorus of "Oooh, sick burn". There's less substance in your chat than a Kardashian wellness & spirituality seminar. Young High School children display more creativity working fresh takes on "Your Mum" jokes.

The Dragons word of the day: Vacuity

See here I've been feeling like I'm being gaslit. I've been reading through the Dragons chat and it's largely just "You Suck" followed by a chorus of "Oooh, sick burn". There's less substance in your chat than a Kardashian wellness & spirituality seminar. Young High School children display more creativity working fresh takes on "Your Mum" jokes.

That's rich when your whole team is gas-bagging amongst themselves in a thinly veiled attempt to rack up posts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sick burn dude

Since I’m not a Simpsons fan, the thread isn’t very interesting. How many crayon yellow faces can you post? :laughv1:

No, that’s not a challenge. :roflv1:
Oof, not a Simpsons fan playing SFA. Fantasty footy might not be for you. Have you tried fantasy Badminton?

Last edited:
That's rich when your whole team is gas-bagging amongst themselves in a thinly veiled attempt to rack up posts.
I mean, we can only work with what we're given and subsequently can only match what's the current tone. That's really just a poor reflection of the opposition we're up against here...

Since I’m not a Simpsons fan, the thread isn’t very interesting. How many crayon yellow faces can you post? :laughv1:

No, that’s not a challenge. :roflv1:
I think the thread has been a slam dunk personally
Tw0rSdQs4fbJC.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 5: Gold City Royals vs Dragons FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back