Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: East Side Phoenix v West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr Bean Beach GIF by Working Title

What if I used ChatGPT as my friend like he seems very smart ;)

Personally, it’s such a confidence issue on if I’m good enough to make it there given I had rough time academically at high school all those years ago, but also just making sure I know what career to pursue (hence why I’m not going til 2025/2026 at earliest).

Thank-you for yours, MayTheNorthBeWithU and everyone else’s help btw :thumbsupv1:
Lol I wish I had ChatGPT when I went through Uni

I hear it's pretty good for programming at least.

Graduated in 2019, so 4 years ago (hope my maths is right).

For context, never planned on going to uni straight after high school as I didn’t know wtf to do with my life, COVID hit (which affected us all) but completed minor TAFE certs online, now finishing off Cert IV this year, which was originally going to allow me to study at uni but decided against that career for next year at least.

Depending my circumstances on moving interstate by end of next year (again), considering either doing another Cert III/IV in 2024 before starting a diploma at university in 2025 OR completing two diplomas in 2024/2025 at TAFE to gain entry into a degree in 2026+ that way, which would also allow me to get a part-time job also with those previous credits in something minor (i.e casual sport / fitness coach).

Just need to decide what my career I want to pursue but also what’s happening with the family moving cause that is the big arse off it all unfortunately in deciding my academic path, given I’m dependent on my parents for accommodation.
Yeah I think you'll be alright getting through Uni.

I've done a Cert IV before and didn't think it was too different to what you get at uni regarding the workload (3-ish assignments per unit), you just have an exam to do on top of that in uni.

legends only

Lol I wish I had ChatGPT when I went through Uni

I hear it's pretty good for programming at least.

Yeah I think you'll be alright getting through Uni.

I've done a Cert IV before and didn't think it was too different to what you get at uni regarding the workload (3-ish assignments per unit), you just have an exam to do on top of that in uni.
Thanks mate for the advice, does help ease my angst a little bit about going to uni, kinda had a rough time academically at high school from not-so-great teachers and my own personal motivation / drive and without PE and sport in my life, would have most likely dropped out by year 10.

This year, felt like I was really committed to my studies and it paid off with getting through the content easier than I expected to have completed it. While making friends and connections over in the lectures, practicals and and tutorials ofc, I will probably still get as much study support services as I can just to be on the safe side on life cause I reckon when the time comes, will be really stressed out again in life from it all 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey hey jezzajay

Come out! Come out! Come out and play!!
I don’t know why you must stay away?

Is it bc you’re gonna get spanked tomorrow?
(That doesn’t rhyme clearly but the message I’m trying to get across is clear) 😜

Hey hey jezzajay

Come out! Come out! Come out and play!!
I don’t know why you must stay away?

Is it bc you’re gonna get spanked tomorrow?
(That doesn’t rhyme clearly but the message I’m trying to get across is clear) 😜
Rent free.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: East Side Phoenix v West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back