Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

i need a root
Either go to Rooty Hill (NSW) or see below

onion GIF by funk

Thanks Wonders. I just want to give you a bit of an insight into the Gumbies team. We’re a bunch of unique individuals – HotPiesWithSauce , ossie_21, Aucklander, CatToTheFuture and many more. We’re gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We’re gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. We’re not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with us. But that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the league. So let's come along for the ride, join us this week leading to Sunday arvo, because we just love the qooty.

Friends Hug GIF by MOODMAN

It's all sunshine and lollipops, until .. :)
you’re not going to agree with us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why you've never been All-SFA and never will be.
This doesn't surprise me.
The All SFA team selection process doesn't seem to follow any logical metrics.
Not surprised something like posts on Monday were a determining factor.
Imagine coming 2nd in the Mobbs, 4th in Beez and 4th highest DT for the year, 7th in the rate the opposition. (For those following at home, the only metrics we have for the vague in field off field guidelines) and being overlooked for the best 22 cause some guy made more Monday posts.
Bizarrely, this reasoning makes most sense for some selections and omissions than anything I've read previously.

Glad someone asked cause I was thinking the same.

Thought it sounded very innocuous.

Just the kind of thing that seems cute and innocent then could flog us unsuspectingly during this game. 😑
It shouldn't be unexpected

One of those weeks when there's no SFA match (a bie) but you still (gummy) stick it to one or more of your SFA competitors.

Dog Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos

or possibly just an odd pair of Old Boys gumboots

View attachment 2106428
For some reason these give me Ric Flair vibes can just see him in a promo talking about cobra boots

You’ve got to be the easiest opponent we have ever played against
He may have low standards and be what is colloquially referred to as easy and also a below average qootball player and I guess he is an opponent.
Actually, this post checks out, nevermind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: West Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back