Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Guilty.

As punishment, put her in charge of catering for Baghdad Bombers team functions. Two birds, one stone.

That is cruel & unusual punishment

I think to resolve the aura we need to just let the posts flow naturally again, all these gate crashers are forcing the issue and disturbing the organic fast paced environment we had fostered 🦋

Haven't hit the same heights today. I assume that is because people are preoccupied with their jobs/uni. I know I'm preoccupied with preparing for a job interview later this afternoon!

I already hired you

Influencing QOOTY results and exercising restraint when posting? No wonder you all like her better than okeydoke7
She has a 1:1 goal to match thread posts ratio, talk about letting the QOOTY do the talking!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No that come the year after when I was dropped for the Semi and Grand Finals after playing all year because the senior players were back for finals.
My favourite GF memory was in hockey. I was a full back, and in the first few minutes of the game made a desperate lunge tackle from the wrong side (GF desperation!). Took a stick to the eye and spent the whole match on the sidelines concussed.

I did break the doctor's orders to not watch TV later that afternoon as I saw the Crows win their first ever final vs Hawthorn...

Untrue.

As you are aware in our time we would regularly step up into the 2's (or the 1s if you were pretty enough) and 41 was the jumper I had to swap into from my junior jumper as the number I had on was already being worn by some hot shot
So you’re telling me that you played senior football before you joined BigFooty? Is that what you’re telling me?

Chief remember that super special favour thing I asked you for this morning?

Cancel that.
So I'm not winning the Beez and a lifetime subscription to BigFooty?

All because of Tarkyn_24 ffs.

My second worst hockey GF was losing 3-1, then drinking too much too quickly at the coach's house after party (18 years old).

Apparently I vomited on the coach and passed out on his back lawn.

I only found this out the next day when he relayed the story

"You were looking a bit sick, so I said "dogs, dogs, do you need to have a chuck", and you must have misheard me and thought I said "please chuck all over me""...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back